257

Chapter 257 You can’t live with another man!

“Julian, what are you doing?!” Natalie’s eyes widened as she looked at her wrist, which.

was already red being gripped tightly by the man.

The ache on her wrist reminded her that the man not only didn’t release her, but also

exerted more force.

“Julian, what’s wrong with you?”

The pain hit, and she couldn’t care about any manners and spoke in an angry tone.

If she continued to be gripped like this, she felt that her wrist was about to break.

There was no need to participate in this exchange meeting anymore. She would have to

be sent to the hospital.

“Hurry up and let go of me. You’re hurting me! If you don’t let go of me, I’ll call security.”

Julian regained his composure from the woman’s rebuke.

He looked up, and the emotions in his eyes almost enveloped him.

Possession, desire, jealousy, or irritability?

He didn’t know why but he couldn’t control his emotions that surged up.

He only knew that he wanted to hold her tightly, and it was best to crush her and embed

her in his own body.

He wanted to make her motionless, and never found another man.

Natalie felt a bit flustered when she saw that her anger did not have any effect on the

man just now, and could only think of other ways.

Anyway, she couldn’t keep her wrist hurting.

She gritted her teeth and glanced around.

The surrounding atmosphere was lively and there were many people, with smiles on

their faces, who was politely holding cups and toasting each other.

This bustling scene carried a hint of loneliness and hypocrisy.

But she had no other choice but try shouting to people around her for help.

“Help… “Her words were not yet spoken.

The man was keenly aware of her intention and extended his palm to cover her mouth.

His palms were large and cold. The icy and cool touch attached to her lips. His fingers

gently caressed her smooth and delicate face, giving her an indescribable feeling.

The man turned around and wrapped her entire body in his arms.

She was forced to follow his footsteps as he walked forward, and the atmosphere around her suddenly became dim. Occasionally, a cool breeze blew over her face.

In seconds, they returned to that platform.

Natalie was a bit desperate and didn’t know what to say for a moment.

No one could help her then.

Julian was very close to her, and her breath seemed to caress his neck.

That aura carried the familiarity of the past, yet it was so unfamiliar. They were just within striking distance, but it gave Julian a feeling of being out of control.

His heart was beating, his fingertips were jumping, his legs, his ears, his neck veins…

even his palms clenching her…