226

Chapter 226 She likes stars

“Why did you suddenly want to do this?” Tory held his phone and looked puzzled.

Adam was silent.

“When will the medical exchange conference be held?” Tory asked again.

“Very soon,” said Adam, without specifying the specific time.

“I need you to contact the organizer.”

Adam had been studying herbal medicine in the valley for many years, and hardly ever left Dragon Valley.

He only came out when there were illnesses that no one else but him could cure.

But this situation was rare.

Therefore, he had lived in the valley for many years and he did not like to interact with strangers.

Some social matters were handled by his sons.

Tory nodded and said, “Okay, no problem, it’s all on me.”

“Where is the conference? Should I pick you up?”

“In Chicago.”

Chicago? A hint of surprise flashed in Tory’s eyes.

Natalie noticed the change in Tory’s face, and she stopped eating.

“Well, why don’t you come by and see your granddaughter?”

As Tory spoke, he looked at Natalie.

Natalie was so scared that she kept waving her hand.

She was not ready yet.

Previously, she rebelliously married into the Graham family. All of her family got angry with her.

She was not yet ready to meet them. She didn’t know if they were willing to accept her.

Without even waiting for her grandfather to speak, Natalie stood up and fled away.

Ryan saw that Natalie’s expression was not quite good. He quickly chased after her.

“Doctor…” Ryan walked behind her.

Natalie turned around and glanced at Ryan.

“Why are you here? Aren’t you hungry? You finished eating?”

“Um… I’m done eating…” Ryan nodded.

In fact, he hadn’t had enough yet.

Natalie didn’t say anything more. Instead, he put her hand into the pocket, her eyes flickering with a hint of confusion, and her steps were somewhat aimless..

They strolled along the deserted road.

Natalie’s shoulder occasionally brushed against his clothes. Ryan wanted to say something comforting.

But he couldn’t say anything when he saw Natalie’s side face.

He could only silently accompany her walking all the time.

It was already dark.

The venue for this clinic was relatively remote. They could see many stars when they looked up.

The stars twinkled.

Natalie was entranced by the sight.

Ryan stood beside her, moonlight scattering, illuminating half of the woman’s face.

The delicate side face appeared particularly soft in the cold moonlight. She looked pretty tender in this way.

Against the moonlight, she was very beautiful, with a sense of coldness.