237

Chapter 237 Losing everything

Get B

After being rebuked by Julian many times, Niki obediently closed her mouth and said nothing more.

She really felt like she can’t understand the man in front of her anymore.

On the other side, Julian, due to Natalie’s cohabitation with other men, was already furious and had nowhere

to vent.

Visiting Niki in the apartment was all out of the remaining guilt and sympathy in his heart…….

Therefore, at this moment, he remained silent, his face tense, and thinking.

The atmosphere temporarily froze.

Both the man and woman had their own thoughts, but they did not feel embarrassed.

But Gina, who was standing on the side, felt very flustered. She looked at the two of them who were silent.

and her forehead was sweating.

The two of them were deadlocked. In the end, it was her who would suffer.

Gina felt helpless and wanted to speak up to ease the atmosphere.

“Well… Mr. Graham, have you finished drinking your tea? Let me go and pour you a cup of tea.”

As she spoke, Gina came to Julian’s side and wanted to pick up the teacup. She looked down and found that

the water in the teacup seemed as if it had not been touched.

She sweated again and awkwardly changed her mouth, “This tea is cold and not good to drink. I’ll help you.

refill it.

Julian gave her a cold glance.

Very good, even the tea cup was green.

The man was irritated in his heart.

It seemed as if he was too lazy to speak, and as if he was feeling bored, he stood up and wanted to walk

towards the balcony to get some air.

This apartment was carefully selected by Niki upon her return, in accordance with her requirements.

The entire apartment was located in the center of Los Angeles, and the housing price was naturally high.

The transportation was very convenient, and the surrounding areas were also extremely bustling.

Graham house pursued tranquility and detachment, while this apartment, on the other hand, exuded luxury and prosperity everywhere.

-In addition, Niki herself loved beautiful items such as jewelry, so after she moved in, she added many

precious items to this apartment, which further revealed the luxury of the entire house.

Looking out of the window, the neon lights in the commercial area were pieced together, looked unreal. The

traffic on the road was very bustling.

Julian, who was already bored, felt even more agitated when he saw the dazzling scenery outside the

window.

He frowned and dismissed the idea of going to the balcony.

At this moment, he missed the quiet and indifferent place in Graham house…….

Sitting on the chair for a long time, Julian didn’t see Joey come back from fetching medicine.

Did it take so long to fetch medicine?