220

Chapter 220 Julian was ruthlessly rejected.

Joey trotted and drove to buy something to eat, leaving Julian standing in place.

Julian waited for a while longer, and the people before him finally finished their appointment with the doctor.

Tory sat on the chair, after seeing so many patients, and not having lunch, he was already a bit tired.

“Hello, Dr. Spears,” Julian’s polite voice came into his ear.

Upon hearing the patient’s voice, Tory subconsciously adjusted his state and raised his eyes, “Hello, How can

I help? Can you briefly describe your symptoms first?”

However, when he noticed the man’s face, he froze.

Julian?!

The man immediately changed his face; from just being amiable to expressionless, even with resistance.

Tory instinctively looked at Natalie. Why did Natalie bring this man? Didn’t she know he didn’t want to see

Julian?

Besides, this medical meeting had nothing to do with the Graham family. What was Julian doing there?

Natalie met Tory’s gaze and innocently shook her head.

She eyed him to show that it wasn’t her idea to let Julian go there.

“Dr. Spears?”, seeing Tory’s puzzled expression, Julian tentatively asked again.

Tory could only retract his gaze, and his tone was not very friendly. “Why are you here? What’s the matter?”

Julian recognized Tory’s dislike and politely replied, “I’m not ill.”

Tory’s eyes suddenly widened. ‘Since you’re not ill, why are you here to compete for a slot with those people

who couldn’t afford to see a doctor?”

Was it rich people’s game for fun?

“What are you doing here if you’re not ill? Next one, please!”

As he spoke, he waved to call out to the next patient.

“Wait, Dr. Spears. Please, give me a second. I came to ask you about the divine doctor from the Spears

family. Julian quickly blocked Tory’s movements.

“The divine doctor of the Spears family?”

Julian nodded earnestly.

Before, he had asked Dylan to inquire about the whereabouts of the divine doctor of the Spears family, but

even though Dylan used all his connections and even personally went to New York, he didn’t get about any whereabouts of the divine doctor of the Spears family.

The Spears family had done a great job in this aspect.

There was no news of the divine doctor of the Spears family on the market at all. He had already added.

nearly one billion dollars to look for the miraculous doctor on the black market, but still, there was no good

news.

He couldn’t watch his grandfather’s condition worsen so he could only wait in the cold wind for a whole day to see Dr. Spears and seek some news from him about the divine doctor of the Spears family.

“I’ve stood in the cold wind all day today to see you, hoping to ask for some information on the whereabouts

of the divine doctor of the Spears family to save a life.”