216

Chapter 216 Hearts?

Looking at this lonely high heeled shoe, Natalie frowned and called for a cleaner.

“Auntie, could you please clean this up? Thank you very much.”

Patients would be disappointed if they saw such a shoe in the diagnosis and treatment meeting.

What’s more, many famous families came to greet my uncle in the meeting this time, making it even more impolite if them saw it.

After clearing up the garbage on the ground, Natalie arrived at uncle’s medical room, and there were still as many people as usual,

But there’s no way. At this pace, even if uncle didn’t eat or drink, he couldn’t finish his work although it turned dark.

She tried to squash in.

“Hey, why do you jump in the queue? Do you know any manner?” The person next to her protested.

Natalie looked a bit awkward.

“Yes! Go to queue up if you need to see the doctor.”

“This girl looks decent but she doesn’t do right thing.”

People around her were all looking at her with dissatisfaction.

She blinked her eyes and tried to explain, “Emmm… I’m a doctor, not here to see a doctor, so I’m not taking your place”

The people around her didn’t care if she’s a doctor or not. After waiting in line for such a long time, they were so agitated that they couldn’t listen to any explanation, “regardless of whoever you are, go back and queue up.”

After the words, they pushed Natalie back.

Natalie didn’t expect people would push her directly. When she was about to sigh and walked out of the crowds,

she was heavily pushed on her back and tottered to fall off.

When people around her saw that she was about to fall, they quickly tried to help her, but suddenly they were pushed away.

Natalie felt a hand suddenly extend from behind her, and she felt a familiar breath.

Julian reached out and holed her back, locking tightly around the woman’s waist with his powerful arm.

Natalie blinked her eyes and thought why Julian was here.

As if conditioned reflex, she almost immediately escaped from the man’s arms.

“Don’t move,” Julian’s deep voice whispered in her ear.

This man was holding her now. How could she stay still? Should her let him hold her?

Natalie didn’t even think about it and directly reached out her elbow to strike the man, striking heavily without

any mercy.

“Let go of me now.”

She hit so fast and heavily that her elbow even carried the wind.

As Julian saw the woman’s elbow thrust towards his face, he quickly turned his head and dodged.

“Who did you learn from for being so rude? It’s really hard for you to pretend to be virtuous for such a long

time at home.”

His words were full of sarcasm.

From this sentence, it is obvious that Julian felt a bit of dissatisfaction with the woman’s sudden