221

Chapter 221 Clues

Lara spoke solemnly as she turned to look at the stinky ditch behind her.

It was filled with decayed garbage, mixed with the wastewater discharged from the factory, dirty and smelly.

Eww–

She felt a bit nauseous.

“Do you hear me? If you don’t tell me who made you do it, I’ll throw you all into the stinky ditch, no exception.

I’m serious.”

The woman’s hands akimbo, her tone arrogant.

Jaxton remained motionless as if he had not heard the woman.

His fellows behind kept silent as well. It was understanding not to dare to move as the head of them held his tongue. They kept sullen, showing no fear at all.

“Are you not scared of so stinky the ditch? Lara’s beautiful eyes glared at the boss with an incredulous

expression.

If she heard someone trying to throw herself into such a dirty ditch, she would have to be scared to death.

Jaxton and his mates knelt in place without any reaction.

This made it difficult for Lara.

She had never faced so many kidnappers, let alone hurt anyone.

What she just said was all to scare these despicable kidnappers, but she didn’t expect her words to be of no

use. What should she do?

Lara couldn’t help but look back at Niki in the car.

Niki sat in the car, calm on the surface, but very uneasy in her heart.

Jaxton had been following Roger for donkeys’ years so naturally he wouldn’t give Roger away.

She was frightened that Jaxton, that fool, would accidentally spill the beans and confess her.

When Lara was going to get off the car and teach these people a lesson, she wanted to follow the woman out of the car at first thought.

If Jaxton told something like that, she could cope with it.

But having a look at her injured leg, Lara insisted on not letting her get off the car.

Seeing Lara turn round to look at herself, Niki skillfully put on a pitiful and kind expression for herself,

In this situation, she could only remain silent and use a smile to conceal her uneasiness.

Larà peeped at the woman in the car who was dragging an injured leg and looking at herself with pitiful eyes,

Get Bog

and her heart softened again.

To deal with these people, even if it was tough, she must come up with a way!

She had no choice but to call for someone to help.

Lara immediately turned her head and glanced at Uncle Terry, who was standing by all the way.

The man frowned tightly and looked unhappy.

Seeing the young lady looking at him, he immediately understood her meaning and sighed, “Miss, do you

have to do with this matter?”

Seeing that Uncle Terry was unwilling to help her, Lara pursed her lips.