253

Chapter 253 It turned out that he was ridiculous

Get Do

Seeing her puzzled expression, Julian raised his eyebrows, clearly feeling that she was

pretending.

“What do you mean? What man do you think I’m talking about?” He asked back.

He didn’t want to make his words too unpleasant, nor did he want to make Natalie too

embarrassed.

Julian was suppressing his emotions, reluctantly preserving the last dignity for Natalie.

The confusion on Natalie’s face became more apparent, “How do I know what you’re talking about?”

What did she answer if he didn’t speak clearly?

“If

you

have nothing to say, with so many guests outside, you can go talk to them.”

As soon as this sentence was uttered, Julian’s face instantly changed.

Natalie didn’t know that she just casually added insult to his injury.

As Natalie just said, there were many guests outside, coming and going.

Everyone had a smile on his face and a harmonious atmosphere around them.

But Julian felt like an outsider in this harmonious atmosphere.

These aristocratic families in New York were all proud, unwilling to even take a serious look at families from other cities.

Julian, proud and from a big family, could get everything he wanted in Los Angeles.

Anyone blocking him would be easily dealt with.

But here he became a man others could easily deal with.

He was unwilling to accept.

However, he did just experience such a cruel fact.

He had to accept it again.

The feeling of going from heaven to hell was not something that ordinary people could bear.

With complex emotions in his heart, he could only find a corner to breathe.

Unexpectedly, before sitting here for a while, Natalie followed him to this quiet platform.

“What’s the matter with you?” Natalie looked at Julian’s face, which changed, feeling

curious in her heart.

He couldn’t be sick, could he?

Otherwise, how could he speak in a confused and mindless manner? And his face was

not very good either.

Thinking this way, Natalie couldn’t help but ask, “Aren’t you sick?”

Did she care about him?

A glimmer of surprise flashed in Julian’s eyes.

He instinctively felt resistance and disgust.

But this idea only flashed for a second and was replaced by other emotions.

At this moment, he actually felt a bit surprised.

Natalie looked at him, and for some reason, he could read some worries from her.

A hint of comfort flashed through his heart, and the melancholy feeling due to the huge

drop also disappeared a bit.