280

Julian stood still and stared at Niki who was sleeping soundly for a while.

Niki’s beautiful hair fell like a waterfall from the pillow, while her tiny face was quiet and

peaceful and her breathing was extremely smooth.

He seemed to be staring at her, but he also seemed to be staring at someone else

through the woman.

They were really similar.

From his perspective, Niki’s side face really looked like Natalie.

The man’s hand holding the cigarette tightened little by little.

The ash on the cigarette end dropped faster.

In fact, Natalie and Niki had completely different styles and temperament in daily life.

They were at most a bit more than half alike.

But this morning, Julian stared at Niki, who had taken off her makeup and was sleeping soundly… She looked like Natalie at any rate.

He stared at the girl steadily.

Niki, who had removed her makeup, had lost some of her usual lively and innocent temperament, and had gained some more tranquility and stability…

This feeling was really strange.

Strange yet mixed with surprise.

Because he unexpectedly saw Natalie through Niki for the first time…

As he observing… He had a feeling of being there, as if he was really in the hospital.

Niki who was sleeping soundly in bed turned into Natalie who was sleeping soundly in

the sickbed all of a sudden.

The woman’s cheeks blushed, and her hair was as soft as a waterfall while her long

eyelashes were like butterflies.

The man approached the girl step by step, trying to reach out and explore if she was still feverish and if her temperature had dropped.

Julian walked to the bed, and his hand even reached out to the girl’s forehead.

On closer inspection, that girl didn’t look like Natalie anymore…

The girl laid still, but something was different. After changing the angle, the face that

was just highly similar became completely different in an instant.

Julian seemed to be hit on the head, and his hand withdrew in a hurry.

He had regained consciousness.

This was not Natalie, nor was he in the hospital.

The girl lying in bed was clearly Niki, the unrequited love that he had been missing for three years…

How could he admit his mistake? How could it be?

Julian’s palms curled up into a fist, and his gaze dodged fiercely. From his physical reactions alone, it could be seen that he was having an extremely complex psychological struggle at the moment.

All along, he had been watched Niki through Natalie.

The man’s expressive eyes never looked at her.

He left Natalie by his side because his longing for Niki was difficult to relieve.

All the love that Natalie had was actually given by Niki.