249

Chapter 249 Release

Before Niki could stand firm, she quickly went to separate the two of them who were

about to fight.

“Both sisters, calm down and have a good conversation.”

Niki walked over cautiously as she spoke, trying to keep her tone gentle.

“Sisters dressed so beautifully today, and now the argument is always a loss of beauty.

It’s not worth the loss.”

But the two of them, who were feeling angry, couldn’t hear Niki’s words. They choked each other back and forth, still very fiercely.

Niki was a bit anxious, “Speak up if you have something. So many people are watching by the side!”

But as if they couldn’t hear it, they completely didn’t take Niki’s words to heart.

The two of them even argued even more fiercely due to Niki’s joining.

The gaze of the people around them came one after another. It would’t be long before it reached Julian, and Niki was just very anxious.

She originally just wanted to stand by and watch the excitement, but she didn’t expect the two of them to really argue.

It’s so noisy, they really afraid others would’t hear it! Were ladies from wealthy families so free to do as they please?

Niki could only stand on the side, feeling anxious and muttering, “Arguing at the exchange meeting is not good for everyone.”

Niki’s voice was gradually overshadowed by the voices of the two arguing.

Lara couldn’t bear to watch anymore. She took a step forward and pulled Niki over, standing between the two of them who were arguing.

“You step aside, I do it.”

Niki looked up at her and said, “Miss Turner, are you okay? They are arguing a bit

fiercely. You should go over and be careful not to hurt yourself

Lara gave her a reassuring look.

Niki had no other choice, so she could only retreat to one side with doubt and quietly

watch Lara’s movements.

Lara didn’t have any special expression on her face. She just stood in the middle, lifted

her eyelids slightly, and casually said, “Shut up all

Three words were spoken from the mouth of Lara, and the two of them instantly lost

their voices.

The atmosphere returned to a calm state.

Hmm?!

Niki’s eyes widened. What’s going on?

Lara said three words and the two of them closed their mouths? She just talked so much.

and it’s useless

Niki was shocked in her heart, and she couldn’t believe her eyes. “What?”

Lara seemed very satisfied with their obedience, and she patted Wendy on the shoulder

as a warning.

“That’s the right thing. Being calm is good for everyone.”

Wendy bit her lips and didn’t speak.

She appeared submissive on the surface, but cursed in her heart. Why did Lara suddenly appear here.

Was she also here to support the woman just now??