281

The car had been parked at the door for a long time, but Natalie was not ready to open.

the door.

Usually, people would get impatient.

But Tory just sat nearby and looked at Natalie patiently.

His eyes were warm and kind like an elder.

He didn’t want to push Natalie.

He knew that she needed to prepared herself, so he just waited to show his respect.

During this period, several servants had come over, trying to open the door to welcome.

Noticing that, Tory stopped them in the car by raising the hand and gave a sign to them to let them leave in case that they bothered Natalie.

Natalie who sat on the seat, kept breathing to adjust, and felt she was alright soon.

She knew she had to do that.

She knew she would come back in the end, so she decided to be brave.

She told herself in the heart.

After a moment, she finally made up her mind and spoke softly as she opened the door, “Uncle, let’s go.”

Okay, “said Tory with a hint of relief on his face.

He knew that Natalie would get over it.

Natalie got out of the car, and followed by Tory closely. The gate was so glamorous, and there was a plaque made by expensive wood to show the nobility of this family.

The style was generous and elegant.

The lights on both sides of the gate were bright, as if they were welcoming Natalie.

Before Natalie came in, she could feel her complex emotion at the gate, and everything

familiar showed up one by one.

She knew them.

What happened in the childhood began to show up in her mind…

Her tenderness and weakness crushed out… since she saw this familiar house.

She wanted to cry.

Three years had passed… she finally returned home.

“What’s the matter?” asked Tory as he noticed the pause of Natalie.

Natalie tried her best to suppress her emotion and said, “It’s okay

The servants at the door were quite excited after seeing who had come clearly.

The gate was opened.

Before Natalie stepped into another foot, she was shocked by what she saw.

In the hallway, there was a row of servants, some were familiar, some not. And all of

them bended and said at the same time as Natalie opened the door, “Welcome home,

lady.”

That made Natalie think she was the boss of a gang.

Natalie smiled slightly.

She was not nervous at all because of that.

Who came up with the idea?

In this century… that was really embarrassed for her.

Without noticing that, Tory even showed off with a smile, “How about that? Do you feel