244

Chapter 244 Pretending to be wronged

“Is it true?” Lara widened her eyes, as if she didn’t quite believe it.

Although what that woman just said was a bit presumptuous, she didn’t look like

someone who did such a thing….

She sna tched a man from Niki?

Also, she had to kill Niki for this… this was too cruel.

Lara was filled with surprise and couldn’t react for a long time.

She careflly recalled Natalie. The woman was well dressed, with delicate and even stunning features exuding a calm demeanor, like a fairy.

She didn’t seem like such a cruel person.

Niki secretly watched Lara’s reaction nearby, keenly capturing Lara’s disbelief.

Upon seeing the situation, she immediately frowned, with an endless sense of grievance in her eyes. “I knew no one would believe me…”

JJ

“I also told Julian about this, and he didn’t believe me either. Even everyone in the Graham family was deceived by Natalie, and no one believed me…”

As Niki spoke, it was as if she was stabbed in her heart, and she was about to whimper and cry.

Tears of grievances were about to surge out of her eyes, but she hastily held them back.

She seemed to be unwilling for Lara to see her grievances, and it also seemed to be to maintain her self-esteem.

She looked upset, “It’s okay. No one believes me. I’ve been used to it for a long time.”

“I am the one who always suffers. Natalie has a pretty face, and people will believe whatever she says.”

“And no matter what I say, they don’t believe me, and they still think I’m up to something.”

Niki’s beautiful eyebrows were tightly furrowed due to sadness, as if there were endless

Chapter 244-Pretending to be wronged

grievances.

But she was also stubborn and didn’t want others to see her vulnerability, trying hard not to cry, showing a hint of resilience.

Like a delicate yet resilient white lotus.

Lara saw her appearance and felt sorry for her. Why bother to think about what kind of a person Natalie was?

Even if Natalie was not such a cruel person, looking at Niki’s delicate appearance, Lara must believe Niki a bit.

She quickly comforted her, “Niki, don’t be sad…”

Niki waved her hand and took about three steps away from her, “Miss Turner… it’s okay, you don’t have to worry about me.” She was full of determination.

“I’ve been just holding these in my heart for too long, and today, I don’t know what happened, it all erupted….”

“I’m sorry. Don’t take it seriously.”

Lara took out a tissue and said, “Wherever you feel wronged, you should speak up for yourself. We only live this once and cannot always suppress our grievances. We will be suffocated otherwise.”

Niki nodded pitifully, “Hmm… after I said it, I feel much better.”

Lara wanted to say something more. The salesman had already come over with the order.