230

Chapter 230 They’re even

Julian quickly reached out and grabbed Natalie ‘s wrist, I’m serious.”

“I can give whatever you want, I only need that invitation card”

Natalie turned. She glanced down at her tightly held wrist and raised her eyebrows to signal that the man

should release it.

Julian saw the woman’s gaze and understood that his actions were somewhat inappropriate.

He let go of her wrist somewhat resentfully.

But at the moment when he was about to release her wrist, he was afraid that she would just walk away, so

he could neither put down nor take it back.

Natalie lowered her eyes as she turned her wrist to move the painful grip Julian had placed on it.

I have no other intention of requesting this invitation card. I received news that the divine doctor of the Spears family will attend this medical conference.”

“You know, I’ll need the divine doctor of the Spears family if I want Grandpa to wake up.” The man’s attitude

was gentle

Upon hearing this, Natalie’s eyelashes trembled.

She looked up at Julian.

The man showed a rare serious, his eyes were full of concern for Grandpa Graham.

Even though Julian was usually cold and ruthless. He was unapproachable, but he was still a human being.

As long as it was a person, there would be feelings. If a loved one’s life was dying in front of him, he would do everything he could to save it.

In this moment, Julian was human. He had lost all his usual coldness.

Natalie’s attitude eased slightly.

The man seemed to be afraid that Natalie wouldn’t give her, so he continued, “At least Grandpa was treated by Doctor Spears in the end, and Doctor Spears has a certain responsibility…”

“And Dr. Spears was invited by you…”

Hearing this, Natalie’s relaxed mood disappeared in a flash. “What do you mean?”

“Is it my fault that I sent Dr. Spears to see Grandpa Graham?”

Julian frowned and immediately explained, “I didn’t mean that, don’t misunderstand me.

-It seemed that the explanation was not good enough, and the man was trying to explain it carefully, “I know

you invited Doctor Spears to save Grandpa…”

But he was interrupted by Natalie.

Chapter 230 They’re even

99.24%

She sneered, “It doesn’t matter.”

“It doesn’t matter what you think of me, I don’t care.”

“Whether I want to save Grandpa or hurt him, you can think whatever you want.”

There was no emotion in Natalie’s eyes, as if she were talking to a stranger.

“But as for your claim that Dr. Spears is responsible, I am very much against it.”

“Dr. Spears must have signed a waiver of liability with you before the surgery. Dr. Spears doesn’t take responsibility for what happens on the operating table.”