229

Chapter 229 Was she really treated like a treasure chest?

Tm looking for Natalie” There was no expression on the man’s face and his voice was faint

He radiated an indescribable sense of alienation.

“May I have your name, that I may inform Ms Spears?”

“Mr. Graham.”

“Well, Ms Spears is in the library fll go and tell her. Just a moment, please “The nanny turned and called

Natalie

“Thank you” “The man responded politely

Julian stood quietly in the doorway, glancing into the house from time to time. The last time he had been.

here, he remembered, there had been no nanny

And now there’s a nanny here?

He didn’t know much about Natalie’s personality. But after three years together, Julian thought he knew

something about Natalie’s daily life.

Natalie was very independent in her life. She would never let others do anything she could do by herself.

When she was in the Graham family. Lily often took the initiative to do things for her. And she’s good at

cooking, and his mother loved Natalie’s cooking.

But how could such an independent woman, living here all by herself, choose to have a nurse?

Julian wondered

What’s more, when Natalie lived in the Graham family before, she always cleaned her room by herself and

never asked Lily to help her….

She was obviously very defensive about the nanny.

Julian frowned. It didn’t feel right.

The man stood in the doorway, his expression unexcited, but his heart was not calm.

“Ms Spears, someone is looking for you at the door.” The nurse knocked on the study door.

Natalie turned the pages as if she had not heard.

“Ms. Spears? The nurse knocked a little louder this time.

Natalie heard.

“Come in, please.”

“Ms. Spears, there is someone outside looking for you.”

Someone came looking for her? Natalie pressed her lips.

Chapter 225 Was she really treated like a treasure chest?

OR 80%

Get Bord

People close to her in Los Angeles were busy and could not come to her.

She did not want to see people she was not familiar with, or even strangers at this time.

“Who’s coming for me?” Natalie asked casually without stopping her pen or even turning her head.

She looked like she didn’t want to talk to anyone outside.

‘It’s a handsome gentleman. “The nanny said with a smile on her face.

That gentleman was so good–looking, he must be the suitor of Ms. Spears.

“What?” Natalie turned her head.

A handsome gentleman? She ran through her mind the handsome men she knew.