242

Chapter 242 Goodwill Reminder

Natalie’s figure had all disappeared from Niki’s sight.

She followed the salesperson to the VIP room of the store.

The salesperson eagerly handed the prepared list to Natalie and said, “Miss, please

check, you can sign it if there is no problem.”

Natalie took the paper expressionlessly and gave it back to the woman with a simple

glance. “I trust you, there’s definitely no problem,” she said.

The salesperson continued with a flattering smile on her face and said, “We can also give you a privileged VIP card of our store. The card can only be owned by someone as noble as you, and we don’t give it to ordinary people.”

“If you come in the future, just come to me with that card, and I can give you a big

discount.”

The salesperson was about to take out the card from the clothes.

“No need,” Natalie waved her hand expressionlessly and politely thanked her.

She isn’t interested in discounted promotion.

And she doesn’t want to casually fill in her information in the store.

Natalie took the pen directly from the table and signed neatly. As she signed, she asked, “Can I drive this car today?”

“Yes, of course. “The salesperson nodded.

This young lady signed so quickly, facing such a large amount, the woman in front of her

didn’t even hesitant and signed directly. How rich she must be!

Such customers naturally need to be firmly grasped.

“I hope to use it as soon as possible, “Natalie said lightly as she signed, clearly stating

that she didn’t want to waste too much time.

The salesperson had a bright smile on her face and promised readily, “I will prepare the

car for you immediately.”

“I’ll have someone drive the car directly to the entrance. You just need to wait a little while and you can drive away.”

“Thank you very much. ” Natalie heard a satisfactory answer and nodded, giving the pen. to salesperson.

The salesperson quickly took over, and looking at the woman’s beautiful handwriting, feeling a heavy pressure in her heart finally released.

Just after signing, she handed out the paper in her hand and looked up to see a woman also walking into this room.

Natalie’s eyes narrowed slightly, and the woman’s make up was exquisite. She was dressed in a pretty outfit, which had a somewhat gorgeous taste.

Two people looked at each other.

Natalie recognized at a glance that this person was the one who came to deliver documents to her uncle at the last medical meeting.

This person is also the “selling target” who was just deceived by Niki.

Natalie instinctively pursed her lips and gazed silently at Lara, as if she had something to say in her eyes.

She hesitated in her heart whether to remind Lara about being deceived by Niki.

After all, with Niki’s “acting” skills, it is completely beyond the reach of ordinary people.

Moreover, Lara had just been kept in the dark by Niki and had become her tool. Natalie didn’t want to see a good girl cheated by Niki.