228

Chapter 228 Brought down the Ward Family

Get Boy

Niki stood there and watched his secretary push the door into the office with a stack of papers.

Within a minute, she heard the sound of papers falling on the floor.

Then came the dejected figure of the secretary.

The secretary, dressed in a professional suit, came shivering out of the office like a frosted eggplant.

When Niki saw a secretary like this, she knew how scary Julian was now.

Forget it. She had better leave the man alone.

Julian wasn’t exactly impressed with her right now. She had nothing to gain from hanging around him at this

particular moment.

Without thinking, she chose to go back with her lunch box. But halfway through, she changed her mind.

In the office. Julian lay half back in his desk chair, with folders strewn on the floor. His eyebrows were almost

screwed up.

Joey looked at the papers on the floor, but he didn’t dare pick them up.

“Today, Mr. Graham, the Ward Family has gone too far.”

“Ive heard for a long time that the Ward Family are shady, that they never play by the rules, and that they have no respect or integrity. Today I have seen it!”

The more he thought about it, the angrier he became.

Even Joey was so angry, not to mention Julian.

The man tightened his face, and his sharp side looked increasingly gloomy.

“Find all the projects the Graham Group has worked on with the Ward Family.”

“Well, Mr. Graham, what do you want to do?” “Joey was stunned. He was guessing, but he wasn’t sure.

“Break off all cooperation. Terminate all cooperation with the Ward Family.”

The man’s voice was obscure.

“Break off all cooperation with them?”

“You don’t understand?” Julian’s eyes glowed like knives.

It seemed that the Graham family had been keeping a low profile lately, and that any family had dared to

mess with the Graham family.

He would show the Ward Family who was really in charge in Los Angeles.

“Yes, I’ll sort it out in a minute!” “Joey responded quickly.

Chapter 228 Brought down the Ward Family

98.37%

Although the cooperation between the Graham family and the Ward Family was not much, there were more

than a dozen cooperation items, large and small.

If they suddenly cut off all cooperation with them, although it had no impact on the current Graham Group, it

would certainly affect the branch companies.

Joey was worried.

But then he thought, if he could see the danger, surely Mr. Graham could too.

Since Mr. Graham made his decision, he must have had his reasons.

As he finished his words, Julian picked up the ornaments on the table, playing them between his long fingers.