233

Chapter 233 Win man’s heart again

Natalie walked into the study and picked up her phone. It was an unfamiliar number.

She frowned and pondered for a moment. She did not know if she needed to answer this call.

Due to her unique identity, few people knew her number. Thus she had never had the habit of answering calls

from strangers.

When Natalie was thinking about this question, the sound of her phone disappeared gradually. Natalie

lowered her head and glanced at her phone. The one on the other side hung up directly.

Did this man hang up? Natalie raised her eyebrows, and this man had made the decision for her.

So Natalie put down her phone and went to wash up. She did not take this call seriously.

Tory finished his work when Natalie finished eating and washing up. Then he walked into the living room.

“Mr. Spears, you are here.” The nanny noticed Tory at first.

Natalie also looked over.

Tory took off his coat, and it seemed that he was just from tiring work.

There was no light in his eyes. He pressed his lips and had wrinkles on his face, looking tired.

Natalie quickly stood up and walked to his uncle, “Why were you so busy every day? Did the organizer lack

staff?” –

Tory smiled, “It’s such a large-scale exchange meeting. How could the organizers lack staff? They are rich

and can hire enough staff.”

“Then why are you so late? Are you working for free?”

Natalie blamed, “If you hurt your body, will it not be a loss?”

Tory waved his hand and said, “Nothing. I can bear this.”

But Natalie knew that her uncle was kidding with her.

Natalie knew it well. Since Tory had taken over the task from his grandfather, he would definitely want to put everything in order.

Grandpa had not attended public matters for a long time. As for this medical exchange conference, it would be a rare chance in over a decade. Some people would do something bad, so it was important to care about safety issues.

Moreover, Grandpa was getting older. Since he needed to attend this medical exchange conference, they had to take transportation and accommodation into consideration carefully.

Natalie lowered her head and kept silent. Then she changed the topic, “Uncle, haven’t you eaten yet?”

“Please prepare the dinner for my uncle.”

Get Bogh ***

The nanny nodded and left.

“Natalie, I want to say something to you.” Tory pulled a chair and sat down.

Natalie looked up.

“Would you like to participate in this medical exchange conference?”

“What? I? Natalie raised her eyebrows.

Tory nodded and rubbed his hands. He was a little nervous, “Your grandfather happened to be here, and you

can also meet him once.”

You haven’t seen Grandpa for so long, so you must have missed him, right

Natalie tightened his heart. She thought for a while but was not ready to do this.