270

“Do whatever it takes to find Natalie!”

Those words came out loud from Adam.

The old man now looked completely different from the gentle and amiable man he had

been before.

His expression was not fierce, but there was a sense of authority about him that was

strangely oppressive.

He really gave everyone present a fright.

Russell even opened his mouth in surprise.

He retired to the Dragon Valley for a long time and studied various herbs all day long. Almost everyone around him could not help thinking that he was a nice man.

But they forgot that Mr. Spears had been a legend in his youth.

He was even a legend who startled the whole city of New York.

Tory was stunned for half a second, but then he knew right away. He took a deep breath and agreed loudly. “Go find her! Natalie must be found!”

“Natalie must be found even if the place is torn down.”

He had no business being polite right now. Finding Natalie is the priority. Everything else

was on the back burner.

And he begged Natalie to come to this meeting. If something happened to Natalie today, he would be the culprit of the Spears family!

No one in the Spears family ever forgave him.

He would not forgive himself.

As Tory spoke, he took his steps, ready to take immediate action.

After half a second, Russell realized, “Wait -”

If that’s right, he’s hosting the meeting, not the Spears family, right?

Why did they sound like they paid for the it?

They said they’d search. Did they respect him? Did they respect the host?

Russell stopped Tory. He’s a little hasty.

Tory glanced over, “You have something to say?”

His eyes did not show any special expression, but it could clearly let people feel his

depressed mood at the moment.

Tory did look a little scary at the moment.

Russell choked and couldn’t get a word out.

“L… I′′

“Why?” This man was not in the mood to see Russell hemming and hawing.

He said impatiently.” Are you going to send someone along with the Spears family?”

Of course not

Russell thought so in his heart, but he was afraid to say it.

Seeing that he did not speak, Tory took it as acquiescence.

The man leaned on his chin and squinted his eyes as he silently estimated the size of the

place.

As he made his mental calculations, he also considered how many men it would take to

carry out a blanket search.

He calculated in his mind, then said, “But we have enough men for the time being. We don’t need too many… You only need to send us fifteen or so.”