218

Chapter 218 Rescue from a stranger

Niki stared at her legs in astonishment. Crimson blood trickling out from the wound, which pierced her eyes.

“Legs, my legs-” She stared at her own legs with her eyes widening, unable to believe it for a moment.

Soon, the pain spread and a piercing pain pierced into her heart.

It hurt so much.

She was pampered in her daily life without doing any physical work or being injured. How could she have

experienced this kind of pain?

It hurt too much.

Tears flowed out with pain, and Niki could only shout helplessly, ‘Please, please let go of me, my legs, my legs…”

Nobody would hear.

The fiercer she cried, the more pitiful the expression on her face, while Jaxton smiled brightly.

He found it interesting to trample on her self-esteem.

Niki just heard the laughter from the men around her. “Boss, we vent our anger now!”

Jaxton curled his lips, with a bright smile on his face and also in his eyes.

He lit another cigarette again, and the smoke enveloped him as the men walked towards her with a sly smile.

The smile fell into Niki’s eyes like demons from hell, making her body tremble uncontrollably and wanting to

escape.

She no longer cared about the pain in her legs and desperately retreated, wanting to break free from the

shackle of this demon.

“No, no-”

But how could she possibly get rid of Jaxton since she dragged a broken leg and crawled on the ground in

such a mess?

Jaxton grabbed the woman’s bleeding legs to pulled her back without mercy.

Blood flowing from the legs and formed a perfect arc in a sinuous shape.

“This woman still has the strength to crawl? Didn’t you just hit hard enough?” Jaxton said with a hint in his tone.

The men around him naturally understood his meaning.

Then hit her a few more times for fear that this woman crawling around and annoying us.”

As he spoke, he glanced at the woman lying on the ground like garbage.

The man picked up the steel rod again.

The steel rod with rust had already been stained with blood that hit the woman for the first time, mixed with

stink smell of rust that was scaring.

Niki’s eyes widened.

“Please let me go. I’ll give you everything you want, I can give you anything. Please.”

“Everything is fine”

At this moment, fear had already occupied her mind, and she had long ignored her self esteem.

She just wanted to beg Jaxton to let her go with all her heart.

The steel rod fell for the second time

The warm blood rushed out like a spring, staining the ground red in a flash… It was quite bloody.

The pain this time was several times greater than the first time, while Niki’s forehead oozed sweat, even