231

Chapter 231 Cheating?

Jullan looked at the woman with a mixed expression, waiting for an answer.

Natalie deadpanned. “I really don’t have it”

Apparently, no matter what question Julian asked, her answer was no.

As soon as Julian said this, his face went black as fast as the eye could see, and his old chill began to rise.

It was as if Julian had returned to his old ruthless self.

Natalie raised her eyebrows as Julian froze where he was and showed no intention of leaving.

“If Mr. Graham really likes the house, you might consider paying for it.”

“The last thing I like is to take away one’s love. If you want to buy it, I can give you 20% discount.”

In fact, Natalie was going to say that she could just give Julian the house because she’s not short of money.

But then she thought that if she gave the house away, wouldn’t she just let Niki take advantage of it?

She didn’t want that happen.

“If you pay the money, the house will be registered to you at once, and I will pack up and move out overnight.

Is that all right?”

The words were spoken calmly, but unexpectedly carried a hint of mockery.

She said it quietly, but with an unexpected irony..

Even if Natalie was willing to take a 20% discount, the Graham family would have to think twice about

buying.

And Julian didn’t really like the house. How could he not understand what she was trying to say.

“Well, I mean really, I’ll sell you the house so you and Niki don’t have to come here all day.”

Julian’s eyelids twitched. “When was Niki here?”

“You don’t know? Natalie sounded surprised.” She’s been here as often as you have.”

She reached out her hand and touched her chin, looking thoughtful.” I’m sure Niki likes it, too, from how often

she visits, and it would make her happy if you paid for it.”

“Natalie!”

For some reason, the words coming out of Natalie’s mouth made Julian uncomfortable.

Natalie was shocked when the man suddenly groaned. She was so frightened that she didn’t know what to

say in the middle of her sentence.

“What are you shouting about?”

Chapter 231 Cheating?

99.67%

She patted her chest, trying to soothe her frightened feelings.

“If you don’t want to buy it, I didn’t force you to buy. You don’t need to be so angry, do you?”

Julian looked terrible.

“But I want to be clear, I have offered you a solution, you decided not to buy the house, so please don’t bother me again, or I will really call the police.”

Natalie looked serious.

Julian looked at the seriousness in Natalie’s eyes. He put his tongue to his back teeth. He clenched his teeth and said, “Alright.”