222

Chapter 222 No feelings for Her

Ryan got out of the car and just as he was about to take his homemade meal with him, he looked up and saw

Julian.

The man stood there, exuding a cold and stern aura.

The two of them looked at each other, but Julian’s gaze was not very friendly.

Joey didn’t notice anything amiss in the atmosphere at all. He asked the bodyguards to take the grubs out of

the car.

Then he trotted up to Julian and said, “Sir, if there’s no problem, we’ll start distributing the boxes.”

Julian pursed his lips and didn’t speak.

Joey didn’t gain any response from his boss, so he lifted his eyes and took a look.

Hmm? What was going on? Why did this man buy so much food?

The atmosphere was a bit strange.

He unconsciously swallowed back what he was still saying.

Joey squinted his eyes and looked at the man in front of him. He was very young, had a sunny appearance,

and seemed a bit familiar.

But he couldn’t remember where he had seen him before.

The atmosphere was once serious and chilling.

After several seconds, Ryan curled his lips and smiled, breaking the slightly tense atmosphere between the

two. “Mr. Graham, are you coming to see a doctor?”

“Do you have a heart problem? Dr. Spears is an expert in heart treatment. He can help you.”

This tone was completely the attitude of the host, indicating that he was very familiar with Dr. Spears and

that Julian was just a guest.

“No. I’m very well,” Julian said with a blank expression, feeling a bit uncomfortable in his heart.

“So what are you here for?” Ryan shook his head and said, “Do you come specifically to deliver foodstuff?”

He looked back at the vittles that Joey had Just moved out from the car, which was delicate and exquisite. At first glance, it was dear..

But Julian didn’t look like he would cook himself.

The provender he brought to the doctor was cooked by himself, which Julian couldn’t compare to.

Ryan was relieved.

“But Mr. Graham, I was wondering in what capacity do you come to deliver the viands.”

Ryan raised his eyebrows and looked at Julian.

Since he wanted a divorce, he should hurry up and get divorced. Ryan didn’t understand why he still kept pestering the doctor.

This made him very unhappy.

Julian twisted his eyebrows, what was his position?

Upon hearing this, the man unconsciously turned his head to look at Natalie not far away.

Next to the woman stood a little girl around five or six years old, with a petite and cute appearance, and her clothes were slightly shabby. She looked pitiful and seemed lost her way..

Natalie was stretching out her slender arm to lift the girl’s hair, whispering soothing words in her mouth.

She looked very gentle.