227

Chapter 227 Invitation

Cat Bots

“In my opinion, there must be many people rushing to come to this medical exchange conference.”

“So invitations are destined to be difficult to obtain.”

Julian tapped the table repeatedly when he was listening to Dylan.

The expression on his face changed from initial joy to solemnity, and the atmosphere suddenly became a bit

tense.

Dylan sighed, “I tried to help you get the invitation, but it didn’t work at all.”

“The organizers are strict. It must be that many big shots in New York have reserved some.”

“So you can make your move before the news spread to more people. The likelihood of getting the invitation is higher.”

Dylan’s words were sincere.

Julian took his finger off the desktop and said, “Okay.”

Julian’s voice was somewhat solemn. Dylan comforted, “Don’t worry. Your grandpa will be fine.”

Then Dylan seemed to remember something. He said, “If we don’t get the invitation in the end, it doesn’t matter. We still have other opportunities.”

“I see.”

Julian still gave a simple answer. He didn’t reveal his emotion.

“When my case is done, I will come to visit your grandpa.”

“Okay, I’ll wait for you.” Julian’s expression softened slightly, and a smile forced out on his face.

Julian thought, “If I miss this opportunity, grandpa will die in a short time.”

The phone was hung up.

Julian picked up the paper again and carefully read it.

Then he called for Joey in..

Joey stood at the door. Hearing Julian’s order, he came in immediately. “Mr. Graham, what can I do for you?”

Julian handed him the paper. “Pay attention to the invitations of the medical exchange conference in

Chicago in the market.”

“No matter how much it cost, get it for me.”

Joey quickly nodded.

“Okay, Mr. Graham, I will do my best.” After Joey agreed, he took the paper and left the room.

Chapter 227 Invitation

97.94%

Julian sat back in his office chair, picked up his pen, and began to review various contracts.

Although his gaze was fixed on the contract, his mind was on the conference.

He knew how important this opportunity was.

After reading the contract for a while, Julian pinched the bridge of his nose to relax his facial muscles.

Then he slightly moved his shoulders. He looked tired and irritable.

Finally, he decided to go get the invitation by himself.

“Joey.”

Joey quickly ran in and said, “Mr. Graham, I’m here. What else can I do for you?”

Julian picked up the suit jacket that was casually draped on the back of the chair and said, “Prepare the car,

I’ll personally go find the invitation.”