Chapter one 🥀

Your lips remind me Red wine ......

Richest people every time celebrates their success, but exactly who else does know their lives behind of their fake smile,

It would be sometimes pathetic garbage bag or nice flowering crown life story for someone and them .

Crowded room huge doors opened up relieving manly handsome guy presence entering to there .

If someone doesn't want look at him that means he's blind or something, because this human look like a an angel , who came from the heaven to live on the earth.

Yeah it's Jeon Jungkook , he is hugest and success businessman CEO in his country , he loves to get those people eye attention , he loves to hear his story from other people.

Who doesn't love to be a famous person in their lives , but know one's doesn't know why they deprived for get  attention from others .

Jungkook is successful in his life every way , but something is wrong in his smile , it's just like exactly something is missing inside it.

It clearly visible to some person . Whom look at him from the Photo Booth other side .

Jungkook waving his hands to others within gentle smile while he  exhale huge breath to air .

Camera flashed to his side while he is waving his hand to the crowd, his eyes little bit closer due to those lights, so he blocked them by using his hands covering his face .

, but suddenly he felt strong arm wrapped
around his tiny waist and hold him getting backwards.

Jungkook's breath hitched inside his throat and he felt long fingers calmly tapping his waist to doesn't give attention for other person , who holding his waist.

For the first time someone hold Jungkook like this way , because he never knows how would be feel human beings touch.

It's mean he never give anyone that chance even if who girl or boy , because still Jungkook doesn't know his sexuality. That would be a shame if someone knew about his personal life.

"Don't get too much excite gorgeous, they are looking at us .."Taehyung slowly spoke up to other ear sending shivering feeling down inside his body .

It's more irrelevant now than before, because calling nick names doesn't even have no idea who is that guy, Jungkook gives quite judging look to him and move away from Taehyung's hold .

Jungkook bow down to all of them whom are enjoying his presence and move forward to his table from the Photo Booth.

He sat on his place and quickly take glasses of water from the table to drink , but before he drinks that annoying nick name guy again sit down near to Jungkook.

Jungkook just wants to ask " what's wrong with him? " but he controls it because they have no rights to interfere his place .

" Hello Jungkookshi, I'm Kim Taehyung .."
Taehyung gave his hand towards to Jungkook and great within smile , but Jungkook didn't give his hand for shake .

He just gave tight smile to others and little bow his head for showing gratitude.

" you don't much like skin ship know gorgeous...

Should I call you that name or Jungkookshi ? "
Taehyung smugly asked and gave dark glance to his eyes.

Jungkook couldn't even look at others face now he is just tapping to the floor by his legs and make sure for not panic  himself beside this guy.

Taehyung clearly can see other just look like more tense to his actions. So he notices from Jungkook could be easily get panic and tense from others flirting concepts.

He shook his head little and smiled softly forward to Jungkook saying sorry for his actions.

" I'm very sorry for it Jungkookshi, it's my bad habit, I mean it .

if I see someone like you ......... that's mean pretty people like you .. my filthy flirty mind opened up to them .

I'm so sorry about this , I don't want see you like uncomfortable on my side like this way  " Taehyung pleads sorry for his actions and look at him .

But " pretty " , word made Jungkook more blush rather than before as well he doesn't know how would he  react for all sudden flirting concepts infront of him .

He's good at any other challenges involved with his life, but when it comes to love , affection or flirting , those concepts make his life miserable.

Because Jeon Jungkook was orphan boy , and who becomes CEO such young age due to his lack of interest in his own success. He never has been enjoying love from the others , even he never try for it until today .

" it's okay Taehyungshi, you can call me my name,  but don't use any   nick names for me ..," jungkook at the first time put down his pride in front of other green darkish eyes within small voice .

-🥀-

After sometimes Jungkook felt more comfortable to communicate with Taehyung , they just talk lots of things during the whole party .

They didn't even know what they talk about , how the conversation was going or where it was ended up.

Every time Jungkook was laughed at Taehyung's lame jokes , even if it wasn't funny ,

Only one person open up his real personality for other that is Jungkook, but Taehyung didn't utter anything about himself, his relationship or his family.

All the things mysterious for Jungkook, but he enjoyed what other talk .

After the party they gave bye to each other presence and went back for their home within blooming feelings.

But only one side person having those feelings....
                 It's Jeon Jungkook .

I'm very bad at entering for stories , so please sorry about it lovely readers:(

Until next chapter stay safe 💚💜