Chapter thirteen 🥀

pretending  is the best way to make you suffer....

" pregnant....

You mean he is pregnant ....."

That's sound more fill up with curiosity as well wondering for answers from the other one .

Jungkook felt all the things were getting suffocating around him. And even he doesn't want see elder face .

His eye lids battles with tears and Jungkook's hand clutches the bedsheet tightly while his head dig into down .

" okay Jungkook then I have to take a leave, but take those medicines for your dizziness and morning sickness..

Although don't do hard work on yourself.
And those who people inside this room have to take care of him now on ,"

Doctor gave him some medicine prescription and went out from there.

But whole room went to deep silent only two people in there ,

One of them is Jungkook and other one who came to took him in here to Taehyung's house  is Namjoon.

" are you going to tell him this ? "

Namjoon curiously asked from Jungkook and sit on the couch while try to calm his nerves mind .

But Jungkook didn't utter any word , because he is too scared and shocked to understand what is happening ? or what will happen in future ?

Even he doesn't know how long he will stay like this ,

Does he need to say this for taehyung or not ?
All thousand of thoughts eating him alive , but those thoughts don't have any meaning or purpose for thinking.

" Jungkook.... Jungkook "
Namjoon shake others shoulder little bit , because he knew Jungkook going on deep down in thinking about those new problem.

" ah ? What ..?

And you are Namjoon know ? "

" yes , I am ..

And just tell me one thing Jungkook ..
I know this is not right time for ask about it but I want to know , is this child belongs to him ? "

At that point Jungkook want to cry and scream to him it because he never slept or being a relationship until he met Taehyung.

And even Taehyung is the guy who he was gave the permission for the first time to touch him and hold him .

" what would you think about me ah ?

He was the first person I love and he was the first one who slept with me..

I don't know what people say about me , because you can see now clearly and visibly I'm holding truth of mine and him inside my body ,

I'm not a man who warms others bed as a slut and I'm not person who deserves this hide and seek game,

Now i  felt he was used me and threw me out as garbage bag ,

What would you see through me Namjoon ?

I'm not richest as my career life from in reality Namjoon ,

Taehyung have everything, but he lost something, I wonder if I can help him to make it better, but I don't know how to do it right now ,

Because you know , I'm also miserable right now, "

Jungkook's words have deep meaning, but Namjoon doesn't have any answers for them or doesn't want to react for it .

He only silently looks others presence , whom rubbing his stomach within his tiny hand .

Namjoon's felt his eyes unintentionally filled up with tears , because he knew he is going to say jungkook worst news he heard in his entire life.

" jun.....

Before Namjoon say something Jungkook's phone rang loudly and break the silent between them.

" hello , Jeon Jungkook.. "

" hello , sir

Why you call at this time ? Is there any problem..

Shall we talk about it in tomorrow morning, because I'll come to your office for special meet about another project .."

" no Jungkook ,
See how can I say this to you ...

" what's going on ?

" hear Jungkook , now you're account can't pay any checks money for receivers and they can't handle by you now on , but I wonder they all can handle by Kim Taehyung .."

" what ...?

Jungkook didn't expect for those things and even his hand easily dropped down the phone from his grip.

He felt whole world stuck at the same time at his side .

He doesn't know why his life get hurt as a paining of wound , and he doesn't know why his life of love betrays on him .

When he firstly thought to tell his pregnancy for Taehyung , but now Junkook realized Taehyung loves was pretending.

It just an illusion... but think about that illusion hurts so good for him .

Very thing what they made just a couple of minutes crumbled down by Taehyung .

Jungkook turned to Namjoon side and show his hands like " there have nothing for give him side ".

Only Jungkook's tears gets down through his cheeks.

                            -🥀-

After sometime

" he told me bring you to his mansion....

And take whatever you need from here .. "

" Namjoon I will come with you , but you have to promise me something from here now on ..."

Namjoon saw Jungkook's tearful eyes begging for help and attention for his voice .

" what ? "

" what ever happens to me or my side things , you have to pretend you don't know about my pregnancy and his child ...

And another thing I want to know from you ..."

Namjoon doesn't know how to answer those things and even he much scared of other question.

" what is the reason behind of this all the things ah ? "

Namjoon turn other side and quietly and quickly keep going out from the room without looking back ,

Because exactly he doesn't know how to answer that question.

" ask from him Jungkook ..? "

That is the only one thing Namjoon told before went out from Jungkook's room .

——————

Until next chapter stay safe 💚💜