Chapter twenty five 🥀

I see you in my dreams.....

When Namjoon entered to the other room he saw Mick is there within sad face

When Namjoon entered to the other room he saw Mick is there within sad face. If someone knows about his truth definitely they can identify that sadness is fake one , but Taehyung still doesn't know about his uncle's true side that's why he still care about him.

" Taehyung needs proper rest so please stop the talking with him ... !"

When Mick mockingly turn up to other side but his reaction dropped when he saw Namjoon's face burning with pure anger and its visible when Namjoon's hands tightly grip on his own other  hand while gritting his teeth and showing his clenching jaw to other .

But two people anguish tension couldn't caught by other .

" okay then Taehyung I'll go now ...
Mick stood up from his seat and walked to the door , but before he went out stop from Namjoon's sight and hushed his mouth .

" don't try to wake up the lion kid , because you will regret it later..."

But before Mick went away Namjoon quickly grabbing other hand and holding it tightly while nearing up to his ear .

" you aren't still see the lion , because he's now getting rest for his real meal ,

You can turn your head for your son and see his eyes, if you aren't going to careless more in future,

Then we can't grantee for You and even you also don't know what will happen.. for you ..."

Namjoon finished his conversation and pulled out other while showing him for door to get out from his sight.

Mick angrily looking at other eyes but inside his head he is actually fear for Taehyung, even he doesn't know the truth of Taehyung he is scared to him .

Soon Mick's appears disappeared from other site and Namjoon quickly turned Taehyung side and made away to his sleeping body .

Namjoon tug the sheet more to other body and took his phone out form his pants pocket for give a call to Jin .

After sometimes Jin picked up the call ,

" hello Jin I found him ....
Just ready for go there tomorrow..."

" you found him ? Where is Jungkook ?

Is he okay ?

But how we go there Taehyung and his father isn't good condition? "

"Don't worry about the uncle  because doctor and nurse will come for his check ups tomorrow and Taehyung ,  I know where he will keep until we go there ...

So ready for everything else okay ..! "

" okay Namjoon.."

Their conversation stopped but Namjoon's hand slowly caressed the other messy hair and thought about Mick .