Chapter twenty six 🥀

Heaven is far away from the hell .....

Heaven is  far away from the hell

" Tell me something Taehyung....

I know it's hard for you but ... "

Taehyung loud sigh make other more frustrating as well he dropped the whole conversation at the same time.

" just drop me to my penthouse hyung..

I need some sleep now...!"
Without even look Taehyung said to other and closed his eyes .
Even at this moment Namjoon doesn't like to take him to his penthouse and keep him in there without anyone .

" sorry... Tae .. you should stay with my brother's apartment..

I can't trust you at this point, even now don't made stupid decisions or mistakes... !"

At that time Namjoon's voice little bit high and even it kind warning for Taehyung to not to try anything.

" I'm not that much stupid hyung .. just drop me at my place ... !"
Namjoon knew he can't control him because he's acting coldly means , he's going to do something really ... really unexpected thing .

so that's why Namjoon doesn't trust him at this point.

But he obeyed to Taehyung's words and dropped him to his penthouse, while he drove back to Jin for see Jungkook.

—————

After they arrive to Sangok -ri

"What the hell Namjoon ...?
I actually never thought he lives like this kind of village..."

Jin while wandering about around and said to Namjoon within many of curiosity while holding his mind .

However without saying anything Namjoon stopped his car infront of the huge gate .

" Namjoon ..

I don't think he'll come with us again..."

Even at this point Namjoon knew definitely Jungkook doesn't want to come with them , and that's why he brought some clothes of Taehyung to what jungkook crave at this time .

"If he want to come there at this time I'm not going to take him there because I'm not sure what Taehyung's mind going on now ?..

Because our first priority is keeping  all of them together safely,
I mean Taehyung safety and his father and even Jungkook safety . "

While namjoon frustratedly avoiding others eye contact and get out from the car .Go to the orphanage.

Inside of the car Jin is still thinking, what exactly Namjoon said and what will be going on Taehyung's mind .

And even it is clearly making sense to him Namjoon told about something for Taehyung.

" what did you do at this time....? "
Jin thought it inside his mind and get out from the car with a bag .