Chapter nine 🥀

Should I move out of your site .......

When they went out from the party hall Taehyung still carry the Jungkook on to his arms and he felt his shirt getting wet

When they went out from the party hall Taehyung still carry the Jungkook on to his arms and he felt his shirt getting wet .

Taehyung knew this wasn't okay and even he wants to look at other , who holds on his arms , but his eyes don't know how to do it .

If isn't Namjoon's car come there , definitely Taehyung doesn't know how to react for it . Those feelings are new for Teahyung and it's hard for handle to him .

Car window open relieving Jin's face , now Taehyung doesn't know how to explain about this situation or himself to Jin .

Jin's eyebrows going up and show wired looks to other , it's just like interrogating from Taehyung.

Before Jin speak up Taehyung open up the door and kept Jungkook on the seat and entered to the v room without saying anything to other .

"Hyung where is Namjoon ? "

Jin didn't think Taehyung open up his voice until arrived there home.

" he will come to hotel and pick up your car after his work ,

He got a work , that's why he told me to pick you up from there ,

And I came with some dress , but I can clearly see you don't need it , "

" it isn't for me Jin , "

" then to whom ? "

"For Jungkook..."

Jin get little bit up from his seat and look up in rear view mirror to see back seat people appears .

" is he sleeping ? Don't you think what's happening with you now ... ? "

" hmm maybe I'm doing something wrong hyung , but I can't help it... "

"Is that feeling makes human weak ? "Teahyung thought it in his mind.

Taehyung's voice came out with full of sadness and confusingly within a low loud .

In that time Jin didn't utter anything and drive , but his eyes time to time went through the mirror and look at the jungkook face.

There is no wondering why Taehyung is falling for him?
Jin shook his head little and smiled internally, because when he saw Taehyung one hand lovingly run through others soft locks and other hand tightly wrapped around his tiny body.

Jin knows Taehyung didn't look at any girl or boy at the second time , but today he can clearly view Taehyung's non visible wall crumbling down by Jungkook's presence.

Jin got happy and fear at the same moment,

Why , he happy about Taehyung's change and fear about of if Jungkook get to know Taehyung's true identity , what will happen in future..

Jin didn't know what is Taehyung currently doing for Jungkook, but he truly know , this Taehyung will never leave Jungkook alone and he'll gonna regret about this in future.

" where do you wanna go Tae ?"

" let's go to the penthouse... because I don't want to go home ..."

Huge silence appeared inside in vroom as well Taehyung currently thinking about his early actions.

-🥀-

After arriving to the penthouse

When Jin stop the car engine, and help for Taehyung to the get down from the car .

" Hyung just tell to Namjoon Hyung come back tomorrow morning to my office.

And just give me five minutes for tuck him to the bed .."

Jin knew something going to tell for him as well something going to happen after he went back to Seoul.
Even Jin scared Taehyung and and Jungkook out from the Seoul .
When Taehyung voices change rather than normal times .

It's just only simple for recognizing to Jin and Namjoon .

After Taehyung went to his room and kept Jungkook on the bed and went back to living room for having a talk with Jin .

" wann a drink something hyung? "

"Did you fell in love with him Taehyung?"

Jin's voice cut out Taehyung and deeply looked at him.

" Do you know , if he gets know ..

" just stop it hyung ! ... stop it !

I never ever gonna be love that man , and exactly what is it ?

Do you think I'm a baby for doing such cheesy stuff? I just try to make my life as well get my revenge!

I hope you'll understand it ! "

Taehyung voice aguishly raised up to other .

" Now you can go ... just go ! "

Taehyung shows the door by his eyes to Jin and walk away from there .

" stop Tae , just stop being and act as a cold person,

Still you don't know what are you doing with him ,

I can go back to Seoul now , but you can't go back like that way because you unintentionally tapped in your own game ..

Just admitted to it ..!"

" hyung........"

Taehyung pleadingly said to stop the conversation to other ,

But his eyes traveled where Jin out from his side , but his breath hitched inside his throat,

Because he does know what kind of feeling blooms inside him .

Even his anger made away to go where he kept Jungkook.

Until next chapter stay safe 💚💜