Chapter thirty two 🥀

Your mine and my until my last .....

Jungkook slowly removed from other lips and kept his forehead against Taehyung's and exhale slowly while brushing their noses together through the teary smiles

Jungkook slowly removed from other lips and kept his forehead against Taehyung's and exhale slowly while brushing their noses together through the teary smiles .

" Taehyung..."

" hmmm .. " they didn't open their eyes ,but kept their foreheads against each others and enjoyed their mixture of mingle breathings while holding each others .

"You are the person I fell in love in my life
, you are the person who firstly kissed my heart before you ever touched me ...

So don't ever try to let me go again as well keep this inside you what now I'm going to say for you today..

Mr . Kim Taehyung.. you should be my first and last in my life time , but that doesn't make your ill treatments I covered up quickly ,

No , Taehyung exactly you have to earn it by yourself...
Then I will give you forgiveness when I will feel it to deepest part of my soul , until don't push me away from you as well don't force me to say it..."

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and look at whom's staring into his face while holding many emotions in his greenish eyes.

" Thank you gorgeous.. I'll do my best in here ,

But one thing you should have to agree on to me .. "
Taehyung slender fingers run through other long curly hair and said .

" what ... ? "

" you should have to come back for my home and stay with me until I earn my forgiveness.."
Taehyung said to other hopefully and waited to hear answer from him for a seconds.

" yeah sure... but this is yours last chance so keep it safely because earning trust isn't easy than earning money Taehyung... "

This words kind a hurtful for him but he knew he deserves it from other.

But Teahyung lips tenderly touched other's forehead and kept a warm kiss on there within so much emotions hold on it,

Only two of them finally felt happiness but they didn't know two of people from the  outside of the door watching at them bless fully.

                             -🥀-

Days pass for Friday...

Until Friday everything is going smoothly and good even Taehyung became more careful about his words and actions for pregnant male , but sometimes two of them were doubt about themselves,

However Taehyung knew if he miss this chance exactly he'll be regretful of it so he decided to take this relationship seriously and slowly ,
He thought it because two of them have to be together even they have child or not because of their love.

However Jungkook so much like to see other caring side and it's same goes to Taehyung,

Still Taehyung recovering from his wounds but he help for Jungkook to do small works and even he stayed until Jungkook finished his work .

Sometimes Taehyung can clearly see Jungkook becoming tired from small things and even much sleepless during night ..

He hates to see those things and even his mind can't handle for go back and seek out how Jungkook lonely care about himself like this way .

This is the July last week even today Jungkook have his pregnancy check ups and he is not feeling well for going in there .
Because one of reason, he is extremely tired and second today is Taehyung's discharging day .

He can't miss up other welcome back home , so he try to only focus on Taehyung, but he can't hide his secret very much long from other , because when they enter to hospital lobby for payments of hospital bills.They met Jungkook's doctor.

" oh .... Mr Jungkook .. you came today early for check ups ..
it's good then .. I hope you get your medicines properly as well eating healthy diet foods .."
Without any hesitation Jungkook's doctor asked from him , but when Jungkook turned to his besides for look at Taehyung's reaction he quickly realized he did wrong something at this point.

" oh this .. Taehyung.. .. I heard the news about your uncle, I'm so sorry for your loss uncle.. "
doctor gave his hand to whom sat on wheel chair while looking at Jungkook.

" It's fine hyung.. , so you are the one whom check up Jungkook.. , "
Taehyung while gave his hands to other and asked from him to assure it , because Taehyung and Bogum were friends in the past when they attended for art classes
So that's why he knew him .

" yeah .. Tae , but how do you each other get to know...? and Jungkook where is your husband today ? "
Bogum didn't know Dosan is jungkook's friend but when he came for every check up with jungkook he thought they are couple.

Jungkook doesn't know at this point what he wants to say for his doctor but his frustrations get down when Taehyung tightly hold his hand and looks at Bogum .

" he's not his husband hyung ..? " while Taehyung rubbing other palm from his thumb and said to Bogum .

Bogum saw how Taehyung's thumb smoothly rubbing other palm calming way to relax pregnant male , it's clearly visible for  him about Taehyung having something with Jungkook .

" okay then let's go for checkup .. because I hope you guys are having exciting to see your little bean .."
Bogum doesn't need any explanation for this situation because he's a mature man so clearly understands situations that's why he simply took it and quickly changed the topic.
While move out from their sight .

Taehyung quickly realized Jungkook at sometimes easily panic and hide lots of feelings from him, but at this point Taehyung wants Jungkook fully open with him and tells every single thing about him and even his feelings for Taehyung .

" jungkook..."
Taehyung soothing way said to other and waited until he look at his face . But no reaction or reply come out from other . That's why he thought to give a call for Namjoon . Whom waiting at outside until they come .

" Namjoon hyung please come near to  hospital lobby... " Taehyung finally gave call to Namjoon and waited until he arrives there, he did it because of Jungkook.

Taehyung doesn't care his tiredness at this point because he wants to know how is his baby's doing and Jungkook health. So that's why he called to Namjoon for take care of his payment until they goes for other's check up .

————

Taehyung hold other's hands and gave little smooch on there for getting other's attention to his side .

" Jungkook listen me gorgeous..

Don't be afraid or hesitate to say anything about yourself for me , because two of us have to go this path together not alone , could you remember you told to me I have to earn everything what I lost in past ..?
Then baby this tiny things also have to included within there so please tell me what you think or want to do okay ...? "

Taehyung kindly said to other and wiped out younger 's tears from his face lovely .

—————

I know this chapter kind boring but we can't go Taekook loving parts without slow ways .
So just be patient for another chapter buns 🥺

Until next chapter stay safe 💚💜