Chapter three 🥀

We aren't same gorgeous......

" where are we going ? " when they are going through little bit dark alley, Jungkook got wonder as well his curiosity wakes up for questioning every time

" Just little bit wait gorgeous, we near up to there , why are you always like this ah ? " Taehyung smiled softly and looked at for the road .

He didn't even notice, Jungkook sad smile appeared on his plum lips and shooking his head.

"Don't be too much Jungkook just stay as normal human being.." Jungkook says it to himself and look at outside of the window while leaning his head on it .

He doesn't want to show his true self to Taehyung.

Jungkook does need other people attention all the time to him , because he didn't even get it at his childhood or teenage years .

He is craving , depriving himself for it , he didn't even know why he suddenly become like this person , it mean why he deprived for get Taehyung's attention more .

His eyes are sting with tears , he got afraid for his new feelings, he afraid for others thoughts about him .

He clutch his ripped jeans into his palm and bit his plump lips under to his teeth for controlling his tears .

Taehyung even still didn't notice what happened for Jungkook .

"Taehyungshi.... " Jungkook slowly turned to his side and looked up for him , but others weren't minding his voice . Just only Taehyung's eye focused on the road .

" do you ever feel for yourself obsessed with someone else... , I mean deprive for have that person..? " Jungkook slowly asked from Taehyung and fighting with his own tiny fingers until others open up his voice .

" you mean love ... ? " Taehyung question back and turn to left side the car .

Jungkook even doesn't know how hard he wants to say that word , but he only give tiny hum within nod for Taehyung. It got caught by Taehyung's eyes and ears.

" I never have been able to see or feel it Jungkook , because I don't think about others personally.... " Taehyung's answer straight and forward one , it's hurt Jungkook's heart more than anything else.

Jungkook never said to someone he craved for his parents  love and care , although he afraid to show his this true side to  others .

He thought they would be think he is such a cry boy , not cold hearted CEO . Jungkook is just pretending everything.

"He is   pretending no ones not needs for hold him ."

-🥀-

" why are you silent now Ah ? " Taehyung stop the car engine in the middle of the road and looked at for Jungkook to answer him .

"Nothing, I think I'm not feeling well Taehyungshi,

So shall we go back to home ? " Jungkook slowly asked and looked here and there not wanting for see Taehyung's face .

Taehyung now fully attentive to Jungkook and listen to him until he stop the talking .

" please Taehyungshi , I feel ...I'm not well so shall we? " Jungkook's low voice made whisper sounds for Taehyung as well its kind a pity sound for him .

" Do you have any idea about someone gorgeous?

I mean , do you love someone?" Taehyung said within gentle voice and coode for answer from the other .

But Jungkook didn't say anything about it he felt his hands sweating much more , he felt kind a huge pain inside his heart .

Because actually he didn't know what kind of a feeling inside of him, he feels for Taehyung.

Jungkook grips the car door handle and signal for Taehyung to open it . His hand automatically opens up the door and wet out from the car to inhale the much air for his lungs .

Jungkook totally breathes as now he just ran a miles, but it's caught by Taehyung's eyes .

"Shit" Taehyung curse under his breath and went out of the car near to other's presence.

He saw Jungkook going to face the panicked attack, but Taehyung doesn't know what he needs to do now ,

Taehyung is staring at Jungkook's behind and thinking about what he want to do ?

"Shit Jungkook , really? Not now for this shit panick attacks.. just take deep breaths for your lungs and make it ..." jungkook thought it inside his mind to control his breath for regular one.

But before he could breathe, Jungkook figure turn up to other side .

" I'm sorry gorgeous for this ......"Taehyung softly replied for Jungkook while he keeping his soft lips on others plum lips .

Taehyung hands went up for others nape and take a lead   for kissing him, but Taehyung felt Jung-kook doesn't moving his lips .

" doesn't he actually not know how to kiss..?" Taehyung knew Jungkook not being in any kind of relationship with anyone earlier or now ,

Taehyung wants to smile how other holds his breath and innocently close his doe eyes.

" you don't know who am i Jungkook ?

We aren't same people Jungkook, but we are same pages on someones book ..."
Taehyung thought it inside his mind and break the kiss .

Until next chapter stay safe 💚💜