Chapter thirty nine 🥀

My heart always aches for you......

 For new couple enjoy their new life happily and even their relationship is becoming stronger than ever last time after their love making business

It's becoming more important business for them but Taehyung is more careful with younger because his love holds their little love inside his heavy tummy .
That's why taehyung became more attentive for jungkook.

But Jungkook's mind in these days fill up with lots of questions but he always stay quiet because he doesn't want to think about them too much .
People can be do mistakes that's what Jungkook thought last month unknown number caller . ,he usually doesn't answer unknown number, even what is the purpose of it .

But daily getting emails about his company details and high drugs business notifications for his mail, it becomes curious for Jungkook .

Early in the morning his mood ruined by that notification and even he is now making breakfast for his husband, whom still sleeping like a cola bear while hugging his pillow.

Totally now Jungkook holding his big belly to two hands and going to dining table , but his phone rings in the kitchen counter, however he arrive to kitchen butler quickly gave his phone to his hand and move out from the area .

"Unknown number ... who the hell this psycho.. ?" Jungkook thought it inside his mind and answer the call while fuming in angry but his anger suddenly vanished when he heard very familiar voice to  his ear .

" Hyung  is that you..? Hello..! Dosan hyung

Where are you ? Why you didn't even give a call or text to me ? , exactly hyung what happened to you ..? "
Jungkook desperately asked many questions even not giving other one chance to explain about himself.

" kookie .. I'm fine , hyung all the time contact you but you didn't give a answer for my mails or calls , so I honestly thought something was wrong with your side ,

Did you get my mails ..? "

" which mails hyung ..? What are you talking?"
Jungkook voice suddenly hold scared for listen to other answer because past few days even month he got all mails about Taehyung's club and drug dealings even some of were aimed by Jungkook business .
That's why he too scared to listen other side .

" I sent you mails about your lover's story about his real life... "

Jungkook doesn't want hear any further details he felt his hands sweating much more rather than last month , his heart beating faster than usual times ,
But his voice want ask lot of questions from other .

" I got it ...
But he isn't my lover huyng we married to each other last month first week , and if he want to say something about this he would be say it to me ..."
Jungkook voice little bit confirms and holds confident but Dosan got surprised when he heard about Jungkook marriage.
And even his heart breaks to pieces , he exactly loves for this young man but when it's come to feeling he felt pathetic for wasting his time on his lover .