Chapter twenty seven 🥀

I will kill him. .....

 In v room

In v room

Whole car ride became silent after Jungkook met, even Jin wants to tell about Dosan guy's warning to Namjoon , but he didn't speak up about it because of Namjoon didn't see to wann a talk with him  about Jungkook anymore.

However Jin suddenly gripped the car door with his hands and closed his eyes tightly for the fear of car speed.

" Namjoon... !

Namjoon please .... Stop the car or .. slow down..

Namjoon ...! Stop this ..!"

Jin's Constantly screaming made other stop the car engine middle of the alone street. However jin slowly opened up his eyes and turn around to see other face , but before he talk Namjoon , he went out of the car and slammed the door behind him.

Jin couldn't even get out from the car because he is still try to catch his breath and couldn't understand why exactly him got furious.

Slowly Jin get out of the car and went near to Namjoon, whom smoking cigarettes like a crazy man.

" what happened to you Namjoon..?" Jin tenderly asked and rubbing his back for taking other attention for him .

" do we really need to talk about it Jin ... "

" why ..? Joonie.."

" I think I messed up ..?
This is not going to good for Taehyung..
even though I'm not sure will Jungkook give him chance for see to his own baby ....

I'm scared of him Jin ...

Why did I tell him truth .., actually he wasn't love him , that's why he said it .."

Jin couldn't process what heard from other and even he got scared of what other mumbles at this time .

" Namjoon... please tell me what have you done at this time ..? "
Jin furiously and quietly asked .

Namjoon looked at others eyes directly and kept his head on other's shoulder while painfully hitting his chest.

————

Orphanage

"Do you love him Jeon Jungkook..?"

Jungkook chuckled himself at this point and he looked at his baby bump while tenderly rubbing it and smiling softly to other shaking his head as yes .

Jungkook doesn't want to explain about others why he fell for that man or hold him inside his heart with huge space for Taehyung.

Because he knew love is painful thing and even its give targity patients for holds on inside  heart without knowing losing mind .