Chapter ten 🥀

Feel heaven .. just a crime ...

When Taehyung angry step move near  to Jungkook's presence, his eyes recognize still other sleep with his dirty clothes

When Taehyung angry step move near to Jungkook's presence, his eyes recognize still other sleep with his dirty clothes.

Taehyung frustratingly looks at his trouser's private area and walks towards to others sleeping body slowly without making any sounds.

When he unbuckle Jungkook's trouser Taehyung felt his throats getting tighter due fast breath , so he just pulled his hand from other's body while stares back within controlling his emotions.

" shit ... " Taehyung cruse under his breath and went to bathroom for take a wet towel to clean up other 's mess body .

Taehyung removed his court and loses up his buttons , then he goes to remove others pants , but before he does it, jungkook turn to other side and kept his head in to pillow like a baby.

Taehyung's tiny smile appears on his lips and shook his head side to side and gently removed his trouser from jungkook's body .

Taehyung eyes unconsciously travels down to Jungkooks's lower wet part and milky , shiny , smooth tights thighs .

Taehyung wetting his lips by his salivas and his trembling fingers travel up boxers waist band .

Taehyung felt his throat getting dry and dry , but within wobbly hands removed up others dirty boxer and tenderly clean up his lower part without any disturbance to others sleep .

However with many difficulties Taehyung finish up cleaning and pick up dirty clothes to his hand while he walks to washroom .

Taehyung put all dirty clothes to laundry and get a wash before went back to bed.
Even cold water much better at this time for Taehyung .

Taehyung looks down on his lower area and curse to Jungkook's tempting body and gave tight punch to showering area wall .

He hates to admit Jin's words as well even his
body also says Jin's words, but stupid, stubborn Taehyung's ego says " he doesn't want Jungkook or any person to his life as a partner or a lover ..

-🥀-

When Jungkook's eyes open up , he couldn't bare the light that on the room so he tightly shut his eyes and turn to others side put his head into pillow and covers his body underneath duvet .

When he goes to underneath the cover he saw he is only wearing his white shirt, and he is fully naked,

Then he realized earlier happened in the washroom, he quickly cover up his body with duvet and peek his head tiny to look at his surrounding .

After all Jungkook realized he isn't in his house , and he quietly moved down from the bed and went near to the window side .

He removed curtain and peeked into the window while check outside, but there was no light , only he can see huge and thick Black Forest within many trees .