Chapter twenty two 🥀

My life is mess without you ....

After Namjoon and Jin decided to go  for Jungkook's house they were both went there, but they were too late for it

After Namjoon and Jin decided to go  for Jungkook's house they were both went there, but they were too late for it .

All even Jungkook closed his whole mansion and went away from there , but he didn't say anything for his butler where he was left or even was he coming back or not .

" what have we done Jin ...?"

Namjoon while riding back the car for Taehyung's house he started the conversation with other.

" Not us Namjoon, it's Taehyung...

I think we should give him chance to see his true side Joonie ,

I really felt bad about Them and even we have to look at Jungkook. "

Namjoon only answered to other silently shaking his head up and down .

————

Taehyung's side

When Taehyung went out from his house he don't know where should he go ?or what should he exactly do?

Because this Jungkook scenery has to celebrate by himself, but he can't do anything all even his mind fill up with other .

If he try to think about something else or even he just try to close up his eyes , it's every time fill with that young pretty boy face .

Jungkook cheeks are so much fluffy and even they are too much soft for Taehyung's lips.no matter how he try to forget about Jungkook at the end of the time he ended up with other lovable face .

Taehyung's hand unintentionally turned his car for Jungkook's mansion , because exactly he couldn't handle himself anymore,

He told to other person he really regretted about his feelings for  him and even now he depressed to see other .

Even it isn't pass week , month or year it just damn one day even 20 hours.

Taehyung also can't believe what's happening on to him. His hand clutch the steering wheel and he felt his hand palm cover with sweat due depressed and pain of other person disappear from his side .

Even though Taehyung's hands were wobbling when he more near to Jungkook's house his heart beat became faster than usual type .

When he stopped the car engine for look at the house , his whole body and heart stopped by the scenery .
Taehyung act as a monster or cold on to him but actually he isn't monster because he is truly having some kind of feelings towards Jungkook ,