Chapter twenty nine 🥀

Am I supposed be with him ....

"What ...."

" be with me as my husband..? "
Mick casually told to other , but that made Jungkook stood up from his seat and anguishly walked away out from there .

But before he walked out from the gate Mick quickly covers his noes within toxic cloth and pulled him near to other side for picked up unconscious Jungkook to his arms and went away from the park quickly again covering his sharp greenish eyes by wearing glasses .

————

Taehyung side :-

If someone sees Taehyung he is little bit change from his appearance as well attitude even more he mostly looks like a wasted man from his inside of himself as well outside of him .

Now also he sit near to his bar counter and staring at his vodka glass while it's spinning round and round think about someone he lost by his own mistake.

But whole reaction went down when one of bartender asking for his leaves early today from his boss, but old man denied to do it due to crowd .

" I can't believe this Dosan ..
yesterday also you asked from me about leaving and now even do the same thing ..

If you are keep going to do same thing tomorrow, I will be sorry for your job then , we can't do this anymore Dosan .. !"
Bar tender's boss loudly told to other but Dosan showing his pity eyes to him and went to his work for give another glass for whom spinning his finish glass .

" do you need another glass sir .. ? "
Dosan asked from Taehyung, but his response gave by to other from his maniac laugh .

" Suga....

Sugiiiiii come here ... "
Taehyung constantly calls to clubhouse manager and suga went near to him within so done face .

" why you wasting your time on pointless thing Taehyung...

Look at you, totally you're wasteful .."

" Taehyung...."
Dosan said it inside his mind and thought about picture what Jungkook's showed him before about when he asked about Taehyung, but in-front of whom sit on bar counter he aren't same as that picture one .

This person have huge beard on his face and even his eyes  holding painful  cold attitude towards to other , but those eyes are same ..

Yeah this is Kim Taehyung ..

Dosan never ever wanted to meet this person in his-life or Jungkook's eyes .

" you should go home Tae .. come will you ..
I'll drop you ... "
Suga try to take his boss to the home , but Taehyung pulled other and pointed his finger to Dosan and stood up from his seat to go outside from the bar .