Chapter nineteen 🥀

Need you ....

Morning sun rays came inside the room without any invitation disturbing  to the whom lay on the bed covering his eyes by keeping his own hands above to his eyes while sighs heavily to the air

Morning sun rays came inside the room without any invitation disturbing to the whom lay on the bed covering his eyes by keeping his own hands above to his eyes while sighs heavily to the air .

He wanders Jungkook did left the house or not, even now he is afraid for meet other eyes , because he knows if he meet that person's eyes again he will be never let go him .

Taehyung too scared to admit the truth and even let go Jungkook away from his side . It's kind a sad and painful for Taehyung but it is the truth of ugliness.

Nevertheless his fuzzy mind made jump off the bed and made away out of his room . But today not same as last whole month.

Last whole month was extremely good for Taehyung and even though he sadly enjoyed other  presence actually it is the hidden of truth .

But Taehyung's stubborn heart didn't give a chance for admit his true feelings for Jungkook and even all the time he forces his mind for take the revenge on Jungkook.

That's why today Taehyung afraid to admit his truth.

Taehyung's legs slowly getting closer to the kitchen and observes , is other  really not in there ? and even now Taehyung heart couldn't handle this pain anymore that's why without any hesitation his legs made way to other's room .

"Jungkook...

Jungkook.....

Gor...." Without another calling Taehyung open the door and went inside his room.

Taehyung felt his throat getting dry and his eyes started to get blurry. Even doesn't know why he felt like kind a weird feeling inside his head and even he doesn't know why he becomes so much emotional at this time .

From the beginning of this relationship Taehyung was actually act and pretend to be he fell in love with that man and even though his relationship was revengeful one .

But now he doesn't have answers for his burning heart and even he doesn't know why his cheeks wet by tears  .

His wobbly body drag him to other's empty bed and lay on his stomach while staring above his ceiling with holding painful tears on his eyes ,

-🥀-

Jungkook side :-

After he left the Taehyung's house he went back to his house, but he was went for there to get his own clothes and some important stuff for his life from his house .