Chapter four 🥀

I'm falling for your love.........

When Taehyung breaks the kiss and slowly moves out from other face to look at his expression

Taehyung just stared at him within biting his own lips , because still Jungkook closes his bambie eyes .

" open your eyes gorgeous... what you thought earlier?

I know I'm not good at in fell into someone else , but I have also feelings .

I knew what you were saying about earlier?

But I want to clear it up first , that's why I kissed you,

I'm sorry for it .. I know , I know it's wrong , but I didn't know ! what would I do when you were panicking ?

And I kind a like you but in a....." Taehyung is scratching his nape and anxiously trying to explain but he stop by Jungkook.

" Taehyung can we go back to the home ? I don't want to go now ... "

" why ?" Taehyung suddenly caring way asked .
It's too much for Jungkook so he denied the day and walk towards the car .

After they entered to the car Taehyung silently observed other , but not open up the conversation. Although Jungkook's hands time to time move up near to his face as well sniffing sound echoed in silent car ride .

" where are we going now? I said you earlier I don't want to go !"

Taehyung didn't say anything he just silently ride the car and stop the car infront of the grave yard.

Jungkook curiously looked at Taehyung in a question way . But Taehyung move out from the car and went near to Jungkook's passenger seat door and open it .while he inviting him to the out from the vroom .

-🥀-

Jungkook move out from the car and they went near to the flower shop , they've no need to go for the town because near to the graveyard there is one .

Jungkook observes very carefully Taehyung and patiently waiting what other's doing.

Taehyung bought purple lily bouquet and they went out from there .

" where are we going Taehyung? "

" To see someone so precious to entire my life, and I lost her .. "

When jungkook heard 'her' word his voice fell down to deep... deep slumber silent.

" come on Jungkook you have to see her ," Taehyung hold his hand and went near to old grave and kept flowers on there while smiling to it .

Jungkook never doesn't want to know the truth , because he afraid for it , even he didn't know whom was it.

"You know Jungkook, who belong to this gravestone ?

I know you don't know her , she is the only person I love .

She is my mother Jungkook, I lost her last year ."

" why ?" Jungkook slowly asked and turn to his face. It's clearly visible Taehyung telling truth as well he's still missing her .

" my parents got accident and she got huge injuries from that incident

, my father and I tried so hard to save her,  but she couldn't make it out.
We were lost so much things that time ,

And you know Jungkook we lost out company completely, then we were all face hard time , however another problem come to us unexpectedly.

It was my father's health condition , it was much worse than before horrible incident,

we lost our shares and lands constantly,

And My father caught heart disease because due to his company loss and mother's death.

I never expected or experienced those things in my life until they caught me Jungkook..

And worst thing my father couldn't remember me now , but I know whom cause my mothers death and my father's health issues.

I'll take care my father he is the only one person I have now Jungkook ."

" I'm sorry Taehyung.. I didn't know you have face lots of things in the past .. !"

" I don't like to be an attention seeker jungkook, otherwise it would be shameful, and don't be sorry you didn't nothing .

And still i have my limbs and brain to think and do work . And that's how I creat my own company and my success.

I'm still shame for one thing , "

" for what? " Jungkook curiosity builds up and wait for others answer .

"  not for  destroy that bastard life ... !" Taehyung anger rush in his nerves even his anger make his nerve pop up them under his skin.

"Why you didn't complain about this to police station Taehyung? "

" no ... I will do better thing ! What he did to my family and my life ... I'll show him real hell inside the human world!"

Taehyung sadness and anger made Jungkook' s anxiety get worse. But now he has to stay calmly because Taehyung isn't in good mood .

Jungkook slowly drew small circles on others back while he hugs him , but exactly he didn't know Taehyung smile through the whole time when Jungkook hug him .

Because whom knows Taehyung's enemy will be Jungkook.....

" I miss them Jungkook.... " he mubble through Jungkook's neck .

" you have me Taehyung , so don't get worry all the time , I'll help you to get through this, under any circumstances I'll be stay by your side .

What ever happens okay ? "

Jungkook lovely rubbing others back and said it to cheer up Taehyung 's mood .

" thank you gorgeous and ..."

"Hmm " Jungkook give time for other continue up the words while he calmly rubs Taehyung's back.

" I like you Jungkook...."

Jungkook's felt whole time frozen up at once , because what ever he felt Taehyung early days definitely wasn't crush its love .

Now due to Taehyung's sudden confession made Jungkook realize about it and his heart melted due to those soothing feelings.what ever others gives to him .

Jungkook during the past life deprived to hear those words, today he felt when Taehyung said it

His whole body frozen and butterflies are dancing inside his heart .

" what is this feeling? ...
Is that love .........
If it love them I'm falling for you ......"

Jungkook thought and tightly wrapped his small hands around other's waist while snuggling to his embrace.

Let's go to enjoy drama know 🤧😌

Until next chapter stay safe 💚💜