Chapter fourteen 🥀

My tears .......

Jungkook doesn't know what kind of sinner he did in his past life to get a miserable life in this way

Jungkook doesn't know what kind of sinner he did in his past life to get a miserable life in this way .

Jungkook felt his whole emotions went out from his body , only his robotic actions took place and arranged his bag .

But his attention went through some person hold his hands and looked at him within sadly tearing eyes .

It's non rather than his butler,

" sir .. please don't go ,

If you want to go out from here, just stay at my house, and my wife can treat you well ..

" no , don't say it uncle , I don't want to burden anyone now on because of this situation

Just stay at here and watched this place and also I want another help from you ,

Stay in here ...! what ever happen

And all even i have to identify exactly what happened and why he did this to me ?, I need the answers for those things all even I get my answers then I'll come back , so until you have to stay here and continue up your work okay !"

Jungkook within teary smile said it to other .and even he many times emphasized to stay in there for his butler .

At lastly he closed his luggage to go downstairs.

                              -🥀-

" is that all you need to take away from here ? "

Namjoon asked curiously when he saw other hand only holding one small luggage bag.

" I have nothing now Namjoon, because everything he took from me , so why would I worry about it ah ? "

Namjoon has nothing to say about it , so he quickly and quietly went near to him and took other luggage from his hand ,

But he doesn't want to meet up others eyes , because he doesn't know how to answer those questions and continue up this conversation.

Namjoon doesn't know why he hide from Taehyung  about his child , if he going to know or going to see him visible from through others growing stomach.

All the questions don't have any answer or meaning for Namjoon , even he know any one can clear up this mess it's Taehyung and even Taehyung tells the truth for Jungkook until this mess cannot clean up .