Chapter eighteen 🥀

Am I lost .....

It was very dark and alone street and even heavy rains made road unclear and unsafe for drives but Jungkook has to go on this road,

Because exactly this road was the most closed to the hospital and even his voice time to time made other person, who was sat on driving seat speed up the drive to their destination .

From the beginning of Jungkook life there were nothing for to him and even he was an orphan ordinary boy , but after his highest study he worked hard on to himself and became as a successful in his career life .

But he never forgot his past even who were there for him and encouraging him to do more effective work in his life , it was his orphanage nanny.

She is amazing and lovable person for Jungkook , even his own parents not besides him that woman was the only one who holds him when ever he needed love , protect or affection to his life .

So how could Jungkook forget about her, today even mostly she needed this young boy help more than ever.

Noway jungkook denied her request. Because today is the day her operation will be do , and even all doctors were not sure about her life because of her condition of the cancer .

Because its mostly damage hers body. So how Jungkook could not go for her side .

Even simply this woman mean  to him as a mother to his life . That's why he doesn't even care about the weather today . His own mind deeply depressed to see her face before take her to the operation theatre.

But heavy rain and heavy mist did not help him to go for her at the right time, because of heavy rains made road slippery and even speed rides made quick accident there.

That same as happened to Jungkook .

He even couldn't remember huge flash light came near for them and made huge noise hear for their ears.

Jungkook' head hit hardly on the glass and it shattered into pieces however his eye's sting with that small pieces .

Even his forehead and left cheek felt burnt then his hand slowly touched it , jungkook hissed when his chubby fingers touched those places,

then he simply get to know he wounded badly, he couldn't open his mouth for shout or screams for help because he saw the blood coming down his forehead.

He tries to scream but his voice didn't came out from his throat ,

Jungkook miserably failed, but he slowly removed out from the seat and crawled up to front seat for see his uncle.

His one eye cannot open , but he can clearly see other stage is not same as him , so he quickly push the horn button many times and screamed for help , after sometimes his eyes get blurry and vision get blurred.

Because Jungkook condition also not good at this time , Jungkook only can hear faint voices and screams, and even see blurry blood coming out from his forehead , when finally his body gave up on and he fainted.

———

Jungkook whispering sounds echo in his room as well sleepy body not producing more sweating out from him ,

And even Jungkook's hands crushing the bedsheet more to his palm and his  toes crawls to curves , literary he is crying on his bed ,

He sees a same incident what happened to him last year , even after longtime . It's a bad and ugly nightmare for Jungkook.

Without second within huge gasp he waked up on his bad dream , but he couldn't control his irregular breathing and his sobs .Today  even he doesn't have his stress relief medication.
Only his wobble hands made a way to night stand and pick up the glass of water and drink it like as a thousands of years thirsty man.

His back of the head hits the head board while he  pushing his sweaty hair back and sighs out heavily to from deeply.

It's been a while  he saw  this dream again , and even after that incident Jungkook hospitalized for two weeks and he got his concussion after 4 days .

It happened because of lots of blood loss from his body, and even his head hardly hit on the glass .however after when  he regained consciousness Jungkook got to know his one eyed was damaged by glass and its has to treat well .

And even though he caught to depression from that incident and having same ugly nightmares in each every past single night made his life worse, his life turn upside down and he decided go for treatments as what was his doctor told for him .

When after he went to treatment doctors simply suggested for Jungkook sleeping pills and high doses sedation pills for get proper rest , but he couldn't do it properly after he gets to know that day accident made one who lost his leg and other side lost a life .
Even his nanny died. He try to remove those things inside his mind but he ended up as workaholic person.

But his old days simply go away when Taehyung's presence comes to his life after one year , simply Jungkook improved himself and stop his high dose pills and medication, and even he becomes more addicted to taehyung.

But who knows exactly why Taehyung likes to him and act as he wants him as his breath,

Jungkook felt pathetic and painful about himself more than ever in his life .

Why Jungkook became a hopeful person about Taehyung and even Jungkook not knowing his true beauty.

For to Jungkook he's not a much beauty or sexy person to himself, but true side for from his appearance to other different. Because everyone drools over him. But he hasn't  had  any idea about it .

Finally Jungkook closed his eyes and take little nap for his burning eyes as well he needs proper rest , because he's going to be a mother so he has to be think about himself moreover than any other day in his life .

Jungkook knew he can't be a burden for Taehyung anymore and even he can't do anything for make his mistakes and makes Taehyung feel happy .

And even Taehyung requested for to him go out from his side, so how can Jungkook declined his request. Even without his side explaining Jungkook made himself on one hard decision.

It was lastly Jungkook made up his mind to leave the Taehyung forever and Seoul city
, but he caries the most precious treasure what other gave to him .

It's their love ... their baby ....

————

Do you guys  feel bad about them ?

Until next chapter stay safe 💚💜