Chapter thirty six🥀

Heaven is you love .......

Everyday not same goes in lives , so today very special for cute couple , they finally got married to each other, legally and even oath to be stay together until their last breath

It's pure and blissful oath , because two of them not only connecting within paper, they also connect with each other feelings , even promised to share there happiness, sadness, joy and love between them until to end of their life journey.

Taehyung's happiness can't describe into words, because he's holding Jungkook into his arms and cries loudly ,without saying anything after they arrived back to home .

Jin , Namjoon and Taehyung's father cooed to Taehyung because after very long time they are real Taehyung come back to them , whom always smile and laugh to silly things. They need it see from him .

Finally it made by Jeon Jungkook.

Everyone happy for them , they literally dancing , signing , laughing or chatting with others in party . They are having no fuss or huge crowd inside the house because few people whom they are closely known have invited to there .

But Jungkook doesn't mind any human in there now because his mind only focusing on huge berries bowl infront of his eyes .
He slowly made his hand way to the bowl and get a one berry for eat , it taste made his craving more for eat .

One by one he ate , even he didn't know how the whole berry bowl finished by himself.
But his whole action caught by whom staring at him attentively.
It's non other than Taehyung whom staring at him with puppy awee eyes .

" why the hell you eating your husband by your eyes Tae ...?"
Jin while approaching to Taehyung side and mockingly asked .

Taehyung whole illusion bubble world break down when Jin's voice heard from his ear behind him .

" what the hell hyung .." Taehyung hiss and hold his ear .

" don't eat him now ..! From your pervert eyes.. ,
You know it would be better for eat him in your room or honeymoon place .. "
Jin giggled and slowly suggested to other but he caught Taehyung shaking his head and denying it.

" exactly what's wrong with you ah ...Taehyung..?
You better to be go with him and get a relax.."Jin angrily said and made Taehyung face down .

" it will  be nice but it's not okay for baby Hyung.. so I should better to be think both of them health and safety.. "

Jin didn't even think that much but  exactly Taehyung is correct ,

" but Tae don't make him think or feel about himself insecure or unattractive .. because he was asked from me about it earlier..

So you should better to explain it for him by yourself and made this fuss clear in between you guys .., ! .... Okay ..!

Jin patted other shoulder and gave envelope to Taehyung's hand .
Taehyung confusingly took it from other's hand and wait for say something.

" it's little gift from me .. open and look ... ! "
Taehyung's hand curiously open up the envelope and look inside.
But his eyes got bigger when he saw what exactly his brother gave to him "two Bali tickets ",

" don't say anything Taehyung I want my brother-in-law and my brother enjoy their beautiful day together without this office and other works ,

Please I'm begging for you go ahead enjoy your young lives man ..."
Jin gives tiny shoulder bump and encourage his brother for take this gift .

" okay ... then I'll take this as a gift.."
Taehyung tightly smiled to Jin and hug him ,
But Namjoon started at them while showing his thumbs up for Jin . As a reply for to Namjoon Jin also shows his thumbs up as a their mission succeed .

-🥀-

After all of invented people went to their homes and now only new wed couple is the only of people at the home.

Taehyung peek into the kitchen and found his husband helping for butler to clean the house, it's kind a interesting for Taehyung to staring at Jungkook , whom look like a cute fluffy ball guide to do work nicely and correctly ,

" aren't you tired ... ? " Taehyung leans to the wall while folds his arms to his chest and asked from behind the Jungkook.

" Tae ... do you need something ... " jungkook moving to Taehyung's side and stand infront of other .

" nah ... "
Taehyung's lips turn up to small smile and stared into other's doe eyes lovingly for a moment.

Jungkook shyly turn around and look at kitchen before turn off the light saying good night for butler .
But Taehyung knew Jungkook smoothly ignored his gaze .

————-

After every work they went to the bed , but deep silent engage between them. Even they still not able for catch sleep they didn't utter any single word .

" gorgeous... are you sleeping...?" Taehyung turned to other side and asked but his face hit to Jungkook face and even Taehyung's breath hitched to his throat for a moment when younger's sparkling eyes starting to him .

Taehyung mind went back to party time what him and Jin talked early.

" what are you thinking...?"
Jungkook hand moved to other silky curls and smiled.
Taehyung heart flattered to his loving warm smile and he slowly grabbed jungkook's waist and pulled him to hold but Jungkook's tummy hit other body making two of them giggles at the same time.

" I think he doesn't want to see his papa loves his mumma.. " Taehyung runs his hand over on other tummy and said smoothly to other , but his pouty complain made Jungkook giggle high.

"He is very active on these days ..! " while jungkook runs his fingers through other soft locks and said.

" ah then he is going to be like papa's boy .." Taehyung voice held much more power and over confident.

" are you sure he is a boy ..!"
Jungkook chuckled and look at his round tummy,

" yeah , I remember when my mom was told me, how she craved in 7/24 months for food when I was in  her belly , that's mean you also same because you all the time eating foods and sleeping... that's why I thought we will get a boy same as me .."

Jungkook's face little bit down when he heard about his eating habits and felt insecure about himself, but his gloomy , sadness face caught by Taehyung.

" why ... gorgeous..? " taehyung lift up other chin and asked but he saw Jungkook's eyes glittering with tears , so taehyung quickly turn  on light and attentively grab other face to his hands,  wipe his tears away from jungkook face .

" do ... I ... look like a ... potato? "
Jungkook voice so cute and his face fully reddish even his antics made looked him like baby for taehyung, but Jungkook asking is he look like a potato,

This  overrate cuteness made other soul gives mini heart attack,

taehyung could be try to control himself at many times but at this point he couldn't do it ,

He felt his throat and lips getting dry , but he wetting his lips and lean towards other , whom crying lowly covering his face with his hands.

Taehyung slowly removed other's hands from his face and gently wiped away the tears while mumbling sweet words to him,
After sometimes Jungkook's cries stopped and his eyes got wider when he felt Taehyung's fully , softer lips touching his cherry color fluffy lips for a cute passionate time .

————
Until next chapter stay safe 💚💜

Why I feel to  end this story with tears ? 🥲