Chapter eight 🥀

Am I in love ....?

When Taehyung finally comes to downstairs wearing his wristwatch without noticing someone standing end of the stairs case , until he bumps into Jungkook

When Taehyung finally comes to downstairs wearing his wristwatch without noticing someone standing end of the stairs case , until he bumps into Jungkook .

" what...

Taehyug's words crack when he sees Jungkook's mesmerizing presence.
Exactly red color perfect for Jungkook's milky white skin ,

It's just like clearly inviting for Taehyung doing imitating things with him .

Taehyung didn't understand why he feel so uncomfortable around him today, those feelings even new to him .

Because Taehyung didn't love or like anyone before he starts fake relationships with Jungkook ,

Even nowadays this relationship keeps getting different for Taehyung,
His cold attitude becomes sometime kind and his heart's  keep beating when Jungkook tender plump lips touch his one's .

Now his whole heart irregularly beats inside his ribs , if Jungkook gets more closer to him definitely it'll be hear from him.

His mind ran to last month Jin hyung's chat ,

"Am I fell in love with my enemy ? "
Taehyung minds echo that question, but there have no answer for it .

He gulp down his breath and looks down at others sparkling doe eyes .

" what the hell is going on ? ... I have to quickly finish up this business, before something develops in my head and doing something else to him .."

Taehyung thought it inside his mind and kept his huge palm on others right cheek while tenderly rubbing his cheekbones.

Unintentionally Taehyung's lips touched Jungkook's lips and quickly move out ,

Taehyung literally cursing inside his mind for doing such cheesy stuff, but he doesn't know what kind of feelings blooming inside his heart .

Because he never have been fell in love with other girls or boys.

" shall we go then gorgeous..? "

Taehyung interlock Jungkook's tiny hand with his huge hand and went out from the mansion .

-🥀-

After enter the party area

Taehyung and Jungkook went out from their v room and entered to the hotel find the party hall, but many of eyes turn to their side ,

Because best youngest CEO come to the party even it's tiny   businessman party with handsome businessman like Taehyung.

They look so much perfect and hot at the same time , some people chattering about their beauty and about their relationship ,