Chapter thirty seven 🥀

Kiss me until I'm sick of it .......

( this chapter includes with🔞 mature things , but if you aren't comfortable for read it then skip this chapter...)

Their kiss is so sweet and sleepy, passionate one but when Jungkook's tiny fingers get into other soft locks aggressively and made other move more to his lips. Taehyung's mind slowly losing control over his action .

Taehyung's hands securely held other from his waist and ditched their lips for a second breath properly, but it for a second,

Again Taehyung attached his lips tempting once lips aggressively and hurriedly, this time kiss isn't same as last one because silence room break by Jungkook's muffling moans and Taehyung's heavy groans with mingling heavy breath from both sides.

Taehyung no more controlling himself his hands made way to younger's silky nightwear's underneath hotter , burning skin .

"Mmmmh ..." sudden action made Jungkook moans loudly and hide his face in other neck while breathing loudly and heavily. This is too much for pregnant male but Jungkook exactly enjoys whatever other gives to him .

Taehyung's hot breath brushing through other's so near but his one hand made jungkook face up and Taehyung's leans down to other neck .while keeping wet kisses here and there.

Jungkook's one palm crumble on the bed sheet into his sweating hand and other hand leads Taehyung for encouraging to doing his work.

Jungkook eyes roll up and close his eyes while hissing when Taehyung's teeth touching his buring skin by his salivas wetness. At this time Jungkook felt around himself is evaporating from due to high pleasure what ever doing by other , even more Taehyung's groan made him smile for a while within satisfies.

" fuck .... ! Kookie you smell like peaches and berries..."
Taehyung's nose more snuggled to other neck and mumbles in there while deeply sniffing Jungkook's scent to his nostrils .

Jungkook head falling to backwards for other sensations deep voice.
"This is too much ..." those words echoes inside other head but only sinful breath escape out from his mouth when taehyung's lips touch other throat and it slowly moves to his chin while making his face look at him directly.

" Then ... should... I eat ... more .. peach and berries.... " Jungkook's playfully smiling and drag other fitful curly locks to his palm for taking him moreover to his face more .

There breaths and exhales mingling together, Taehyung smiles for teasing words from other , he didn't think about what will happen if he said about other smells but it's kind a funny and hot for Taehyung when other said something interesting.

Taehyung's lips touching other nose tips and still one of hand touches jungkook's burning skin smoothly but slowly it's made a way to other's swelling breast area, even not breaking other eye contact.

" then gorgeous I'm very glad to eat you as my dessert dish ..." Jungkook breathes hitched when Taehyung's fingers circling around his hard nipple and his tongue licking his earlobe while awaking younger's beautiful moans from his lips.

" hyung... " unknowingly Jungkook's voice sucks to his throat and tears gashing down from his eyes corner for other's burning touches .

" yeah ... gorgeous .... Call me like that .."
Taehyung slowly removed young once nightwear and even removed his own clothes from his body for making other comforts to been naked with him ,