Chapter thirty four 🥀

I'm sinking in your love....

" This totally normal situation Taehyung

" This totally normal situation Taehyung.. don't worry but I'll give you some cream for apply there to control itching them ....."

After Bogum went out from the house Taehyung entered to younger's room with hot water bowl and towel .

Taehyung quietly sit near to other and lift his shirt for clean up other wounds but shy Jungkook didn't give other for clean up.

" I can do it by myself.. "
Jungkook quickly grab the towel from other and lift his shirt while holding it by his mouth , but he didn't know Taehyung staring at him with confusion look .

But due to silence Jungkook look at him ,
" you pervert.. don't stare at me like a frog please help for apply it .. "
jungkook angrily threw the cream to his side and hold his shirt to upwards like a angry bird .

Clueless Jungkook didn't know exactly what he did to his poor pervert lover .
However Taehyung curse for his tragic self and applied the cream .

" Taehyung aren't you going for your work today ..? "
Jungkook laying on the bed and asked from him .

" I need to go dear .. so please don't work okay ! and do you need something for eat ..? "
While Taehyung lovingly caressed other head and asked .

Jungkook pouted his tiny cherry lips and looked at taehyung with puppy eyes, but Taehyung didn't say anything to other because he knew Jungkook doesn't want to go him for work today , but today Taehyung have to attend his work .

" I have to go for work today gorgeous.. don't worry I'll definitely come home at lunch time.. so be a good bun and rest well.."
Taehyung kept kiss on other forehead and left the house for his work .

Exactly Jungkook love this man he doesn't want say it loudly because of it  feels for jungkook to his soul , but stubborn Jungkook wants wait other little bit more for his forgiveness.

                            -🥀-

Time really passed for end of seven months but only one thing grew in between them , it is tension but it isn't full of lust , because that feeling is love .. Yeah it is purest feeling in the world.

Two of them exactly building up their love with many emotions, but some times they're having tiny fights but Taehyung understands them and play with it , because he clearly understands it because of other's pregnancy hormones made him like that way .

During one and half month Taehyung become quick learner about Jungkook emotions, mood swings , carvings, etc but Taehyung and Jungkook still sleep different rooms , but Taehyung gave Jungkook for permission to sleep in his room with him , but stubborn Jungkook denied it .

However morning for Taehyung's life this month is literally suck , Jungkook wants to help for Taehyung but he doesn't share anything with him .

Jungkook only get to know about office work from Jin and Namjoon, but sometimes Jungkook felt they are hiding something from him , however when ever he ask from them they smoothly change the topic.