Chapter sixteen 🥀

Wanna be with you...

  Namjoon sit on the couch while taking out his phone from his pants pocket

Namjoon sit on the couch while taking out his phone from his pants pocket. But his head turns up when someone's  standing infront of him while bowing his head down to him .

" Thank you very much for the kind..

Thank you ... "

Namjoon got astonished by Jungkook's reaction but he was got more surprised when he saw others smiling through his tears .

Namjoon clearly can see it's true happiness of tears falling down from his eyes , and even he can feel jungkook craving for those fruits for many days .

Namjoon sweetly smiles to him and patted other shoulder little for comfort, but pregnancy hormones makes Jungkook feel more happier than his normal times.

Jungkook slowly wipes his face and sit down little bit further away from Namjoon site and try to eat his food,

But they didn't know whole the time someone was watching at them with anguish face ,

Taehyung was fuming anger because when he came out of his room for search Jungkook's presence he could only see Jungkook more near to  Namjoon and smile with him .
All even he didn't see others tears through that smile, because his anger took first place for seen only smile.

Taehyung stay on where he is until Namjoon go back to his house , because he couldn't do anything in front of Namjoon ,

Jungkook silently eats sweet strawberries and blueberries while he smiling softly.

He just finally satisfies his tiny baby whom lives inside his tummy, eating the strawberries.

" Jungkook ... I have to go now .

If Taehyung doesn't want to talk with you then please don't make him angry..

And wait he will talk with you...I hope you try to understand what am I suppose to say?

And just stay safe and clam okay ..."

After the explanation Namjoon went back to his home , and again Jungkook's side filled up with deep silent.

His smiles were dropped really quickly and his nose reddened as rip cherry due to cry , lower sniffing sound break the deep silence time to time .

This silence not just keeps any longer because Taehyung's angry slowly step was heavily went near up to Jungkook's side and stopped them infront of Jungkook .