Chapter thirty three🥀

New chapter.....

" you need proper rest Jungkook

" you need proper rest Jungkook.. you know hard working and being sleepless isn't good for your health .
Don't try to sick yourself okay ..

And you guys can  see baby is healthy but his muma is the problem.. I think you got it right Jungkook.."
Jungkook didn't like his doctor constantly talking about health and even he proves it by his growing baby .

" Taehyung he needs proper rest and if there having any problems then contact me okay , today I'll give you new medicine Jungkook take it daily after your every meal and take proper rest .."

After the checkup session they went back home , but whole car ride was silent and Taehyung only holds Jungkook hand and think something very hardly .

Jungkook wants asked it but he wait patiently until they arrive to home , but only this went up  for until they go for Taehyung's house.

———-

When they finally arrived to home Jungkook help for Taehyung to take a wash but during that time even Taehyung didn't utter any single word , because he give chance for jungkook to say something but Taehyung is wrong because Jungkook didn't say anything thing .

That even made Taehyung little bit upset , so after his washed he went to see him  for talk about it .
He saw Jungkook is preparing dinner in the kitchen without caring anything .
Taehyung quite foot steps get near to other behind and quickly stopped whom arranging the dinner in the kitchen.

Jungkook got little bit afraid because he was in deep thought while arranging dinner and even he didn't expect someone coming behind him and made his work stop .
But those hugs he was very used to when they were in relationship during the past .that's why sudden action made Jungkook little bit jumpy.

" are you mad at me? ... or don't you want to talk with me about our child and yourself..ah jungkook? "
Taehyung sighed heavily and kept his forehead on other's nape while one hand rapping Jungkook's waist protectively.

Taehyung's voice holding painfully softer sound it's clearly evident to Jungkook and even others hot breathings directly fans to his nape ,it's kind a tingling feeling to Jungkook but he loves it.

" I asked from you Jungkook...?" Taehyung slowly turned other to his side and asked from Jungkook while staring into his eyes directly and deeply.

" sorry ... Tae.. I want to tell it for you , but  I was tried and even going for  checkups and even I don't give you much hard time.. that's why I didn't tell it to you., but Taehyung don't worry about it because from today on I'll tell you every single thing to you .. okay ,"
Jungkook determinedly said to Taehyung and waited until other one talked with him .

Taehyung scrunched up his nose and hang down his head while keeping his hands on the kitchen counter caging Jungkook inside his arms .

Taehyung angrily looked up at Jungkook and waited little bit, but Jungkook seems so serious about other actions , so he felt suddenly his throat getting dry  due to tension.