Chapter five 🥀

I like to see your tears .......

It's like a miracle for Jungkook , because after yesterday incident he fell in more for Taehyung , but Jungkook still didn't confess his own feelings about him ,

Because he needs to surprise his lover more than anyone else, all even Jungkook love like crazy for him. His mind flutters with music what he now listening at this while on the couch , he felt his heart pounding like an electric song beats inside his ribs.

His legs moves on the marble tile recklessly, who cares what he doing inside his huge mansion.

Jungkook like smoothing vibe songs he didn't know exactly what happening inside  his body and soul . Because all the vibe makes him dance and laugh to his own silly steps .

His voice echoes in whole mansion and giggles makes sounds bless ,to hear somebody.

The one an old man enjoy this moment, because he never saw his young master this much happy in his life. He always bless for Jungkook to stay happy and healthy .

Because when he didn't give anyone anything to eat or money for his hard work , this little boy gave his every food and money during the past life.

It's mean Jungkook had nothing, he just stay as an orphan boy , but this old man became very good friend after that incident, however Jungkook never calls him like a servant,

Because Jungkook always knows how it feels for someone call like that way . That's why Jungkook call that person uncle . But this man doesn't change he always name Jungkook as his master .

He saw Jungkook dance like a baby on the marble floor and sing loudly without care about anything around him.

He smiled and looked at him but his attention caught by when someone's car park nearby their gate . But Jungkook didn't catch it because he is wearing his headphones and dancing like a hyper kid .

After sometimes that person entered to the house , but stop by when he saw Jungkook is dancing like they are having no tomorrow but his steps are wrong even his reckless moves cause a trouble surely .

Taehyung lean to the main door and fold hands to his chest and watch over other funniest moments.

Taehyung lips unaccustomedly curve up gently to the smile , but he looks other side and shook his head , because now he feels uneasy to stand up and watch over .

Because Taehyung doesn't love this young boy , he only wants to takes his revenge on him .

Because of this boy he lost his mum , and his father's company. Those feelings made Taehyung anguish.

He gritted his teeth and watched other's presence, but Jungkook silly steps made his legs flip ,

However before Jungkook fell down Taehyung quickly move up to Jungkook and caught him from the falling down.