Chapter seven 🥀

I need to hurt you..........

Another month fly away without any concerns to Taehyung and Jungkook , all even they became more closer than before

Another month fly away without any concerns to Taehyung and Jungkook , all even they became more closer than before . Because they were confessed to each other and become boyfriend, but Jungkook still didn't said he loves Taehyung.

He just only said he likes him ..

After that Taehyung all the time during the the evening visit in to Jungkook's mansion and enjoy their company within foods , drinks , movie nights or little chats.

Taehyung even without any emotions he closed to Jungkook more  than before.

Taehyung get to know jungkook's past life , how he lived in orphanage and studied.

Even Taehyung get know Jungkook has been taking medicine for his panic attacks from the long time .

But when Taehyung comes to his life Jungkook stop taking his medicine.because Taehyung's voice and his smile becomes his medicine.

Junkook totally fell in love with this man , but he still doesn't understand how to confess his feelings for Taehyung .

When it comes to Taehyung , jungkook felt he just like a water balloon, because any time , any how its fell down definitely it will be blast.

Today is weekend day normally in those days they just work together and enjoy their day.

Current Taehyug sit on the floor and making his new project , even  jungkook also in the same room but he didn't do anything else because he admire his lover handsome face.

Jungkook imaginary world crack down when Taehyung's phone rings out loudly.

" hello .. is this Kim Taehyung ? "

" yeah it's me .. , can I know who is this because today isn't my work day ? "

" hey dumb, I'm Namjoon  hyung ... can't you even recognize my voice now ah ? 

I called you because, you know Lee family decided to give us party today , so I just call you  to remind about it , "

" hyung....

Taehyung stood up from the floor and went out to the balcony for communicate with other.

" hyung you know today is the last day we can get Jungkook bank account informations , even he trust me now .

All even I got every single detail about his company and shares details ... but now I want one help from you .. "

Namjoon   doesn't want to talk about this anymore because he doesn't like to hurting others , but he's always involving with mafia business.