Chapter twenty eight 🥀

It was too late to say everything ........

—————

After two. Months later

The man whom staring down and looking at his bloody hands for while before starting wash it , but unintentionally  he was hissed when cold water touching his wounded hands .

After washed his hands , he Slowly took a tissue and wiped water for treating his hands , but before he applied some medicine on his palms pregnant male entered to the room with huge medical kit .

Before he treat to other's hands Jungkook glared to Dosan and disappointedly shook his head side to side .

" I told you not to do those things Dosanshi..." while Jungkook cleaned other wound with alcoholism water and angrily said to him .

" hey .. kooky don't call me Dosanshi..
I told you to call me Hyung or san .. "
he puffed his cheeks and said to other male but , Jungkook's eyes only carefully looked at other wounded hands and started to treat them softly.

" I'm not joking Hyung really at this time , and obviously I know you are helping for me , but don't again try to enter my kitchen and hurt yourself..

See your hands already hurt very badly.. "
six months pregnant male is heavily complaining to other and bandaging his hands , but Dosan eyes travels to there cute fluffy cheeks, they color with reddish, it happened due to anguish with other , and even worse part for Dosan his secret lover tempting mole where it place under his heavy lip .

Dosan love this short , fluffy, glowing boy whom standing on infront of him while complaining and kindly treating his wounds.

It's making Dosan hand unintentionally made way to Jungkook's forehead covering hair bangs ,

and he slowly pulls them to other ear and brush his thumb on other face lovingly, but Jungkook quickly moved out from other side and started to put a bun on his head while slowly combing his hair.

It's past two moths after Jungkook got know about truth Taehyung, but he still doesn't change his mind about him , that's why he didn't give that chance for Dosan even .

He knew Dosan love him, and even he helps for Jungkook to survive from all the problems, but Jungkook doesn't want to give his heart to anyone rather than his  Taehyung.

Even he knew Taehyung was blinded by his own uncle's lies and took revenge from him by mistake, and even Jungkook also doing at this time is taking his revenge from Taehyung's ill treatment behaviors towards him.

" thank you Jungkook.. "
Dosan doesn't want to see Jungkook uncomfortable with him , so he quickly jumps down from the bathroom counter and went out from there to go back his work.

Jungkook heavily took deep breaths to his lungs and rubbed belly while appearing to living room .

" are you going for work Hyun? , isn't it early..?.."