Chapter six 🥀

You don't know me .........

" why are you always so clumsy ah ? Show me your hand

Show me your hand ...

It's deeper than I thought, is it hurt ?
Where is the first aid kit Ah ? "

Taehyung observes his hand and asked it , but Jungkook doesn't even know how to react or reply for them . Because he doesn't know how to responds those new gestures from the others .

After that function they met lots of times

during one month , even Taehyung confessed his own feelings and he slowly opens his private life .

But Jungkook doesn't know how much he can take those feelings.His hand unintentionally touches Taehyung's softly cheek and staring into his eyes with many thoughts, but he doesn't want to say those thoughts loudly for Taehyung.

Because if he did it may be Taehyung thought he is going crazy. That's why he keep his feelings inside his heart .

" Don't worry Tae ..
See it's already stop the bleeding,"

" No .. no ! We have to treat them" , Taehyung strictly speaking and smoothly wash others hands like fragile glass .

Jungkook closely watch others every single actions   , but Jungkook couldn't deny fact about Taehyung's handsomeness.

After the bandaged his hand ,Jungkook slowly moved to the Taehyung's side and gave little peak on his cheek.

" what is that for  ah ? "
Taehyung controls his laugh and watch at other's reddest face .

" Thank you for the care about me .."

Taehyung smiled softly and looked back to Jungkook while he stood up from there to prepare the rest of meals.

Jungkook sat on the kitchen counter and watched what was other doing .

He observes every tiny detail of Taehyung's features,

Taehyung's face glowing with tan color and his eyebrows makes his masculine look more , but all the things evaporates when it's come to his moles .

There's have tiny mole on his nose tip and Jungkook's unnecessarily travels others plump lips .

Jungkook's felt little uneasy then he saw Taehyung's under lips on right side have tiny brownish mole .

Jungkook gulp  his uneasy breath and salivas at the same time , but his bubbles of thousands butterflies vanished away when Taehyung came between his leg and kept his hands asides from his body.

Jungkook's toes curled little because due to their closeness, this proximity makes him weak ,

Taehyung smiles and move little bit more towards his face and gave an angel kisses on others face ,