Chapter seventeen 🥀

Truth is killing me .....

Jungkook's hand went to the door handle slowly and open the up the door but before he open up it further more, huge veiny hand came up from his behind while  block his sight not giving a chance to open up it

Jungkook's hand went to the door handle slowly and open the up the door but before he open up it further more, huge veiny hand came up from his behind while block his sight not giving a chance to open up it .

" what the hell ah ... ?

Don't you ever have manners ?"

Taehyung's deep voice made other shivering underneath it , Jungkook wants to turn to other side , but he was too scared to look at other .

Taehyung turned up Jungkook to his side and Jungkook's back hit on the door frame.

Taehyung's hands caged him underneath his arms and gaze . But scared Jungkook didn't look up for Taehyung's face.because he still remember how was Taehyung's anger ended up when they went to Mr Lee party .

" I asked you question , what the hell were  you trying to do ah ?

I warned you earlier for not to near up this room , aren't I ?

Can't you even understand that also ? "

Taehyung slender fingers tightly grabs others chin and made his cheeks reddish.

Jungkook's eyes getting teary and those tears fell down through his cheeks while touching taehyung's fingers wetting with it .

Today Taehyung has a bad day on his office work and even that made worse when he was seeing Jungkook try to open up his sickness father's room .

" did I give you permission for go inside there? Did I ....?

Don't ever try to cross the line ... "

Taehyung finally removed his grip from other face and angrily looked at him.

Jungkook was so much scared due to Taehyung's anger and even his legs doesn't make good timing for stand up straightly .

His legs are shaking and even he felt couldn't breathe properly but before his body touched the floor Taehyung tightly hold his hand and open up the door reliving inside it .

But scared Jungkook thought Taehyung was trying to hit him so he quickly covered up his face from his hand and curled up on the marble floor crying loudly.

" Don't... please

Don't hit me .. Taehyung..

I can ... promise to you .. don't!...
Please...."

Taehyung eyes gotten bigger and he bend down over to Jungkook while laughing like a maniac person.

"What Poor little thing you are ?...

What were you exactly thinking about me ah ?

Did  you think I'll hit you ? No Jungkook never.."

Taehyung's voice was like a manic one and even his slender fingers tuck Jungkook's hair behind his ear and looked at his eyes deeply.