Epilogue

After 4 years later ....

Taehyung life became full after their little booba ball birth , his name Hann ,now he is all the time papa's boy

Taehyung life became full after their little booba ball birth , his name Hann ,now he is all the time papa's boy .

But he mostly clings to his mumma, Jungkook and Taehyung always knows his nature.that's why they can handle their tiny hulk baby very well .

Jungkook only wears his husband shirt and he laying on top of Taehyung's bare chest peacefully after their long night , but Hann is early person he so much hyper than normally today , but here his grandpa doesn't give him a time for not going to his parents room .

Aggressive baby try to bang the door but it not bang exact same thing he saw in cartoons,

" mummma ... appaaa open the door...!"
Hann started his crying then Jungkook starts wake-up his husband all over because he can't move his junior still inside him .

" Hell ..! Kim fucking Taehyung.... Your son is crying at outside so duck head go and open the door ..!"
This habituals very normal thing for Taehyung now because after every love making session Jungkook becomes physically weak but from the mouth he is a monster.

Taehyung greenish eyes opens slowly and Jungkook wiggling body makes his junior wake up at the same time but at this time he can't do anything because their little sunshine crying from the behind the room .

Those open greenish crustal eyes too much illegal for Jungkook ,

so blushing younger quickly turn to other side and tapped his husband for getup from the bed get their child to inside the room.

" get up Tae ... he is crying.."
Taehyung felt to tease his wife little bit so he changed their position and hovered the jungkook to his under arms and looked down whom covering his mouth while blushing like a peach ball .

Taehyung lips traveled to other neck and gave a kiss while taking his junior out from his wife to take their son.
Taehyung slowly went out from the bed without and shame not even covering his body .

But hooded Jungkook eye's travel his husband back shoulder blade muscles moving when he wearing his pants.

Younger's stares it clearly visible to Taehyung when he gaze to mirror, but he wants tease younger more so he quickly went near to other and gave peak while smirking .

" Good morning my gorgeous... "
Taehyung deep voice made other whole body numb but his realization hit and hit older chest while covering his face with blanket.

" you jerk go and take my baby to me ..!" Angry bunny wife demands made Taehyung laughed loudly and get their baby.

" mummmma ...." Short,  tiny baby quickly went near to younger 's and trying for go to his mum embrace but he failed because he isn't much high for reach him .

" papa... help me ...!" The tiny boy while puffing his cheeks breads and demands to Taehyung .

Taehyung shooks his head and went near to his whinny boy and kept him on his mumma's chest . Tiny figure hold kook's shirt more to his palm and nuzzle to his chest more for comfort.

Jungkook hand smoothly rubbing down other back for calm down tiny tiger , because he knows Taehyung's father and son in law must be arguing over something before he cries .

" what happened Hann ..? " when Jungkook sees hann's face he already slept on his chest , tiny smile crept over his lips and back falling his head to head board while sighing loudly.

———

Taehyung went back to his room and get Hann to his hold while his wife get proper wash and all together went downstairs for taking their breakfast.

But when they went to downstairs already house fill with many people and even Hann's best friends also there.

It's Jimini and Ninu... they are siblings. After Jimin adoption jin and Namjoon married later a few months then they got baby girl , her name is Ninu.

Jimin so much protective for Ninu even his hulk boy Hann .

This is the family Taehyung want , everything is going perfect and well even from the beginning it wasn't nice but at the end of every tears it's beautiful.

Still Taehyung miss his mother but Jungkook gives every care as his mother , even he care about his tiny family, that's why Jungkook became best thing happened to him in his life .

Taehyung slowly approached jungkook whom staring at children in the garden and his hands snakes around younger tiny waist while back hugging him .

Taehyung lips captured younger's skin for a moment and exhale slowly staring at children.

" what are you thinking..? " Taehyung voice clam down other and kept his hand on older grip .

" isn't it good Taehyung for got each others ....

That's rather than good gorgeous..."

—————

The ones who asked epilogue, so here it bunnies 🥺♥️