Chapter fourty 🥀( End )

Tears ......

"Help

"Help ... doctors... someone please... help .."
Taehyung like a crazy man he is loudly shouting and yelling to whom staring at him while holding Jungkook to his arms .

After few seconds two of doctors and nurses crowded to Taehyung and took jungkook off his arms and kept on the trolley while connecting oxygen mask to unconscious body.

They took Jungkook for operation theater and even Taehyung eyes traveled to bare feet and his soaking blood shirt .Taehyung's numb legs finally gave up on standing like a statue his whole body wobbles miserably, his face looks so pale.

His eyes shut locking tears in their, if something happen to his gorgeous, how can be he live with that pain ..?

But his whole mind back to reality when one of mask wearing doctor calls to him for talk .

" I don't know exactly what happened to your wife , but baby is more healthy and we can do the delivery at this point but he lost so much blood .. so you know how much risk his life ..

So first of all we need your permission for your wife operation before delivery.."

At this time Taehyung felt his whole world crumbling down to his feet , how much they waited for become parents ? How they decorate baby's  room , clothes and fluffy toys for their baby..

If Taehyung doesn't need any explanation of if Jungkook lost his life he and their baby going to live alone in this world ever and forever, and even he will never agree if their child kill his love .. how can agree for this hell decision.

" we need your help Mr . Kim ... we are running out of our time .."
Taehyung quickly grabbed doctors collar and venomously looked at him .

"I don't care whatever it fucking takes, I don't care how much fucking money it cost, you're gonna save both my wife and my booba I hope you hear me!!? ....If something happened to both of them I'll destroy this whole hospital and fucking you ..!"
Doctor scared to other venomous voice and anguish gaze , he quickly turned to operation room and left other .

Taehyung hands went to hair aguishly and frustratedly grabbing them down and crying down near to the side of operation theater closed door .
Taehyung whole mind fuzzed and he looked like a lifeless man .

everything fine until to this day , but today he did huge damage to other and even to himself He wouldn't be able to see gorgeous and his child die before his eyes. It would painfully tragic to Taehyunga , and even he knows
If something happen to them he will be never able to forgive himself for their death.
Long and heavy tears getting down when he open his eyes.while making mark to himself.

" don't give up on yourself love ... me and our booba needs you ..."Taehyung silently thought it in his mind and turn to upwards when little child whom giving him toffee to his hand .